EBSU Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check EBSU Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
EBSU Admission List 2021 is Out – the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check EBSU Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your EBSU admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check EBSU Admission List
- Go to EBSU admission status checking portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Choose ‘JAMB POST UTME SCREENING’ from the Choose your program type section.
- Choose ‘By Jamb Reg. Number’ or ‘By Name’ from the search pattern section.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Name in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access your EBSU admission status.
NOT ADMITTED? If yes, you can still apply for EBSU supplementary admission.
Candidates Successfully admitted into EBSU DEGREE programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also check your EBSU admission status on the JAMB portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the JAMB facility website at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EBSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to EBSU admission list.