FULOKOJA Admission List 2021 is Out – the Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check FULOKOJA Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your FULOKOJA admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the Federal University, Lokoja, Kogi State (FULOKOJA) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check FULOKOJA Admission List
Currently, FULOKOJA prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.