AAUA Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check AAUA Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
AAUA Admission List 2021 is Out – the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check AAUA Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your AAUA admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba (AAUA) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check AAUA Admission List
- Go to the AAUA admission status checking portal at https://eportal.aaua.edu.ng/frontend/welcome/ugadmissions.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the Login button to access your AAUA admission status.
The candidates admitted into the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their AAUA admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AAUA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the AAUA admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.