OAU Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check OAU Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available
OAU Admission List 2021 is Out – the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check OAU Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your OAU admission status.
How to Check OAU Admission List
- Go to OAU admission status checking portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php.
- Enter your admission year in the required column.
- Supply your JAMB registration number where required.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your OAU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, OAU prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OAU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the OAU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.