KSU Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check KSU Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
KSU Admission List 2021 is Out – the Kogi State University Anyigba Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check KSU Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your KSU admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the Kogi State University Anyigba (KSU) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check KSU Admission List
- Go to KSU Admission Status checking the website at http://portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/Admissionlist/reg_con_stat.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Surname in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Proceed” to access your KSU admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Kogi State University (KSU) degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also access your KSU admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.