NSUK Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check NSUK Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
NSUK Admission List 2021 is Out – the Nasarawa State University Keffi Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check NSUK Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your NSUK admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check NSUK Admission List
- Go to NSUK portal at https://portal.nsuk.edu.ng/
- Supply your credentials in the appropriate columns
- Finally, log in to access and accept your NSUK admission status.
ALTERNATIVELY, NSUK prospective students can only access their admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NSUK admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the NSUK admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.