MOUAU Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check MOUAU Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available
MOUAU Admission List 2021 is Out – the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check MOUAU Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your MOUAU admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the Michael Okpara University of Agricultural Umudike (MOUAU) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List
- Go to MOUAU admission status checking portal at https://portal.mouau.edu.ng/forms/admission/check-admission-status/.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Click the Submit button to access your MOUAU admission status.
- Accept your Admission by clicking on “Accept Admission”.
- Then print out your Admission letter.
RECOMMENDED: MOUAU Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Procedure.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Print their MOUAU Admission letters first before accepting the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- Pay the stipulated acceptance fee, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- Come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates). Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to the University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behavior.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective students can also access their MOUAU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MOUAU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the MOUAU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.