RSU Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check RSU Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
RSU Admission List 2021 is Out – the River State University Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check RSU Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your RSU admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the River State University (RSU) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check RSU Admission List
- Go to RSU admission portal at https://ecampus.rsu.edu.ng/.
- Locate the Admission List section and type your registration number in the provided column.
- Click the GO button to proceed to view your admission status. NOTE: You will need to make a payment of N1,000 to be able to print your admission status/letter.
Candidates are accordingly advised to log onto the University Website www.rsu.edu.ng and make e-payment of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only by generating a transaction id on the University Website for the fee and proceed to any of the designated Banks to pay using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option or using Interswitch Verve enabled cards to print their admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer
You can also check your admission status on JAMB portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to RSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.