BSUM Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check BSUM Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
BSUM Admission List 2021 is Out – the Benue State University, Makurdi Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check BSUM Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your BSUM admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check BSU Admission List
Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of five Hundred Naira (N500.00) naira only using the e-payment platform (https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/payments/). Follow the procedure outline below after payment:
- Go to BSUM admission status checking portal at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp,
- Enter your UTME registration number in the required column,
- Finally, click on ‘Submit’ to access your admission status.
Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Certificate of State Origin
Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter and proceed to pay the appropriate user charges for the courses admitted.
Candidates who have paid the appropriate user charges should wait for further directives from the University.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, BSUM prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BSUM admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to BSUM admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.