TASUED Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check TASUED Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
TASUED Admission List 2021 is Out – the Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check TASUED Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your TASUED admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode (TASUED) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check TASUED Admission List
- Go to TASUED admission status checking portal at http://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php.
- Enter your Username (which is your JAMB Reg.) and Password (which is your surname) in the required columns.
- On the ‘—Login As—’ column, select Prospective Student from the drop-down and then click Login.
- After login, click the ‘Admission Status’ link to access your TASUED admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
According to TASUED management, ‘we have upgraded the automation of our admission process with the integration of auto-generated SMS/eMail alert system to notify Applicants on the stages and decision on their application. No batch release of Admission List, its now as it is processed. The process is on Auto-Gear!‘
Congratulations to all the newly admitted candidates.