KASU Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check KASU Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
KASU Admission List 2021 is Out – the Kaduna State University, Kaduna Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check KASU Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your KASU admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the Kaduna State University, Kaduna (KASU) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check KASU Admission List
- Go to the KASU admission portal at https://forms.kasu.edu.ng/home.php
- Locate and click on the Check Admission Status button
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column’
- Finally, click on Check Status to access your KASU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Kaduna State University (KASU) first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their KASU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KASU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KASU 2020/2021 academic session admission list.