FUGASHUA Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check FUGASHUA Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
FUGASHUA Admission List 2021 is Out – Federal University Gashua, Yobe Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check FUGASHUA Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your FUGASHUA admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that Federal University Gashua, Yobe (FUGASHUA) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Check Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) Admission List
FUGASHUA prospective students can access their admission status from the names pasted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Confirm their admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUGASHUA admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the FUGASHUA first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all that made it to the Federal University Gashua (FUGASHUA) admission list for the 2020/2021 session.
If you need updates on FUGASHUA Admission List 2021, kindly drop your comment below so we can send you regular updates on FUGASHUA’s Latest news.