This notice is for all prospective students of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK). Allschool Team wishes to inform you that UNIZIK’s first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
How to Check UNIZIK First Batch Admission List.
At first, the UNIZIK admission list could only be accessed via the JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Portal.
But now, we are very happy to inform you that the admission list is now on the UNIZIK Portal
Candidates who participated in the UNIZIK Post UTME should follow the procedure below to check their admission status on the school portal.
- Go to the UNIZIK admission portal by clicking HERE.
- Supply your Username and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Sign In
- locate the Admission status tab and click on to Check Admission Status.
- Follow the onscreen steps and check your admission status.
ADMITTED STUDENTS SHOULD TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- REGISTRATION STARTS ON: 4TH NOVEMBER, 2019. Endeavor to do your physical clearance, pay your school fees and print out your Unizik Regnumber before the 22ND DECEMBER, 2019
- You must adhere to the date and time for your biometric verification (STEP 2), irrespective of any registration process you are carrying out as you may not have another opportunity to be rescheduled
Your Biometric Schedule: Date AND Time (TUESDAYS 8 AM TO 4 PM)
- Failure to do your PHYSICAL CLEARANCE within the registration period Automatically terminates your Admission
- Failure to do your COURSE REGISTRATION automatically disqualifies you from writing Your EXAMINATIONS
- you can delete any course you registered in error before the commencement of the first-semester examination
- Make sure to get your UNIZIK (School) Reg Number before the commencement of First Semester Examination
- MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION PRINTOUTS IN A FILE TO THE HOD OF YOUR DEPARTMENT
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIZIK admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.