EKSU Admission List 2021/2022 | How to Check EKSU Admission List Online (Complete Batch Now Available)
EKSU Admission List 2021 is Out – the Ekiti State University Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to check EKSU Admission List? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to check your EKSU admission status.
Before we begin, please take note that the Ekiti State University (EKSU) admission list contains the names of candidates that have been admitted for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- d (https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/app_signin.php)
- Your admission status will appear as Admitted if you have been offered admission, click a link next to the status to print your admission letter
- Visit eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Click Admission status (https://eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng/check_admission.php)
- Select Admission year i.e. “2020/2021”
- Choose Admission Type as “UTME”
- Enter your registration number as username
- If you have been offered admission you will be redirected to print your admission letter
NOTE: All candidates for the 2020/2021 admission into EKSU should as a matter of urgency ensure that they go to upload their ‘O’ Level results to the JAMB site at the nearest JAMB accredited CBT centre or JAMB office so that their admission can be concluded.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Also Check: EKSU Acceptance Fee.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their EKSU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EKSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the EKSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.