JAMB Policy Meeting: Here are 5 things to Expect After the Assembly
Just to remind you, the JAMB policy meeting will maintain on 16th June 2020. The policy meeting is to be chaired by way of the Minister of education, Malam Adamu Adamu with all Heads of Tertiary institutions in attendance.
This year’s policy meeting will be held online owing to the COVID-19 pandemic.
As we wait for the JAMB Policy Meeting, below are the things you will know after the meeting:
- The Official Minimum 2020 Cut off points for ALL Institutions & Courses will be released after the 16th June Policy Makers Meeting. The release of the Official Cut Off Points will help the candidates to make informed decisions concerning Change Of Course/Institution.
- The Official Policy direction for the 2020 Admissions will also be released after the meeting. In simple words, JAMB will announce deadline 2020 admission processes.
- After the meeting, we will know the Top 10 Universities with the highest applications.
- The meeting will also chart policy directions for the nation’s tertiary institutions, set admission guidelines and make a holistic review of application statistics, performance as well as evaluate the 2019 admissions exercise
- The meeting will discuss critical issues bordering on the advances made in the educational sector in the last one year in addition to setting the tone for the 2020/2021 Admission exercise.
No time to Waste, continue studying hard, Smart & Long, using all the relevant Materials.
Begin your Studies very early
Many Candidates with TOP UTME/JAMB SCORES failed to make the MERIT admissions list because of Poor Performance in the POST UTME.
This Must not happen to you!
PAY THE PRICE : Work Harder, Smarter, Longer & you will see it happen !
You will SURELY make it to the Top this year if U ARE determined & Focused in JESUS, NAME…!
REFUSE to be held down by ANY PAST Whatsoever !
REFUSE to be belittled by ANYONE Whosoever !
DON’T ALLOW YOUR BACKGROUND TO KEEP
YOUR BACK ON THE GROUND
U ARE BRILLIANT
U ARE THE BEST
U ARE UNSTOPPABLE !!!