KWASU Post UTME Past Questions & Answers for the 2021/2022 Academic Session PDF Download Now Available
KWASU Post UTME Past Questions 2021 is Out – KWASU University, KWASU Post UTME Past Questions for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Do you want to get KWASU Post UTME Past Questions? If yes, then you are on the right page. We will provide you with the full steps on how to download your KWASU Post UTME Past Questions.
Are you an aspiring KWASU candidate? are you currently searching the internet for KWASU Post UTME Past Questions?
Search no more! KWASU Post UTME past questions and answers are now available for download to all candidates that are about to write the screening examination.
Getting admission into KWASU is not an easy process. You might probably stand a better opportunity if you score a high grade on the JAMB CBT screening exercise.
However, why this seems difficult in some way, you can still crack the nut by brazing prepared with past screening exam materials. Follow this article to download yours now.
KWASU Post UTME Past Questions Benefits
Here are some of the reasons you need to follow this guide to get the KWASU Post UTME Past Questions.
- It enlightens you on the scope of the exam
- You won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- However, you need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
- You won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Equips you beforehand.
- Guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
Apart from equipping you and all that, a series of studies and hard work will help boost your intelligence. You know, even if you are very smart if you don’t read you become a dump.
It helps you think fast and beyond your capacity. You won’t also feel intimidated by the crowd or question because you’ll be prepared for it.
Important Tips about Writing the Examination
- Do not spend too much time on any questions. Thus, answer first, those possible questions which you know well as quickly as you can.
- Also, always read a question carefully. Make sure that you understand exactly what is required before setting out to answer it
- Furthermore, listen to all the instructions given by the Supervisor of the examination. And do exactly what he tells you to do. Also, start when he tells you to start and stop when he tells you to stop,
- Also, plan how to answer questions as quickly and carefully as you can.
- Furthermore, mark (or shade) your answers clearly on the answer sheet. If you find out you have made a mistake, erase your first mark completely then make a new mark.
- Additionally, remember to fill in the details required on your answer sheet. And these are the examination, year, your name, your index number, and the subject If you do not write your name or your index number you will not receive any credit for the work done.
- Also, if you have more answer spaces than you need, just leave the extra spaces blank.
- Additionally, when you have finished one page, go on straight to the next page without wasting time or waiting to be told.
- Also, keep calm on the examination day. Your chance of doing well is high if you keep calm than if you are worried and restless.
On 1 October 1984, the university was merged with Bayero University, Kano, Nigeria. With a change of name to KWASU bakar Tafawa Balewa College, Ahmadu Bello University, Bauchi campus.
The university regained its autonomous status in 1988 following a general demerger of such institutions. This was followed by a change of name to KWASU bakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.
Key Features of KWASU Post UTME Past Questions
– No of Pages: 31 or above
– From 2010 – 2019 – Past Questions and Answers
– For All Courses (Post UTME Subjects).
Why You Need KWASU Post UTME Past Questions
Some students may ask, why search for KWASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers when I had a very high score in the JAMB Exams? Getting the KWASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers, gives you a glimpse of how the Post UTME exam is like and also to know the KWASU Post UTME SyllKWASU s.
– HIGHLY COMPETITIVE: KWASU bakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (KWASU ) is a recognized University in Nigeria. As such, a huge number of students apply to study in this Institution each year.
Each year, a minimum of 50,000 students seek admission into KWASU but just a few gains admission. This is enough reason for you to get the KWASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
As we know KWASU is competitive both in terms of its academics and also its admission process. So, do not seat on your buttocks, thinking that your 200+ score in JAMB will get you admission into the Institution. To stand a better chance, you need to start preparing for the KWASU Post UTME screening right now without delay.
You can do these by studying the KWASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF, to help you prepare for the Post UTME Examination. You will get familiar with the questions and understand the area of concentration for your exams.
– NO JAMB SCORE GUARANTEED: Sad to say, a good number of students who scored high in the JAMB examination might not gain admission.
WHY DO I SAY SO?
Reasons being that admission into any University in Nigeria is not guaranteed by JAMB Scores alone, but with the combination of your WAEC Result, JAMB Score, and the University Post UTME Exam. These three form the basis for admission.
The requirement in the KWASU bakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi (KWASU ), is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB.
And at least 50% in the Post-UTME before the JAMB and Post UTME score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut-off mark for the course of choice. and KWASU Post UTME Past Questions are best used to achieve this.
So, for those students that had a high JAMB score, they must also hit a high score of 80% in the Post UTME to stand on a higher ground to be considered for admission.
Meanwhile, for those who had a low JAMB score, what is their fate?. They can still increase the chances of gaining admission into University by studying extra hard using KWASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Sample Screening KWASU Past Questions and Answers
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
- Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C)break-in (D) break into
- After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B)made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
- The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) size (D) sease
- If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
- Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
- The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3(C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
- Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
- List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2(B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
- In a class, 120 students speak English or French, or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55(D) 60
- The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m, and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12(B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
How to Download KWASU Post UTME Past Questions
The cost of the newly updated Past Questions and Answers is three thousand naira (3,000) only for the subject’s combination.
In other to get the material delivered to your mailbox, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 3000 naira to our account, You are to message us on WhatsApp for the details. (08032773749) or click the below link
See the Payment Detail:
Account Name: Idowu Oluwayemi Isaiah
Bank: Polaris Bank
Account No.: 3050308918
The payment procedure for the KWASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answer is as follows:
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or Whatsapp Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, the candidate is expected to
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND +FACULTY + COURSE, as mail to or SMS to 08032773749.
- Name of Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
- School e.g: KWASU
- Faculty or Course E.g: AGRICULTURE
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email address once payment is confirmed. You can reach out to our customer care service before placing an order.
DISCLAIMER! The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants.
This article was written with good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances.
If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.