LAUTECH Pre-Degree Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on sale. The form is N10,000. The deadline to apply is 31st March 2021. See more details and how to apply below.
The general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the Pre-Degree Science Programme of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Ogbomoso is available on-line for completion.
Latest Update: The deadline to apply for the pre-degree programmes has been extended to 31st March 2021.
Duration of LAUTECH Pre-Degree Programme.
The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months after which there will be an intensive and compulsory ICT programme which will run for three (3) months immediately after the final examination while successful candidates are awaiting admission into the degree programmes.
LAUTECH Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE Ordinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. A candidate who does not satisfy the above requirement for admission need not apply.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Supplementary Pre-Degree.
- Prospective Applicants are to proceed to the Pre-Degree Application Website to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM). The form is available on http://pds.lautech.edu.ng/pdform2020/.
- Each prospective candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online Application Form. An incomplete Application Form will not be treated.
- The closing date for the submission of the Application Form is 31st March 2021. Each candidate must ensure that the examination slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as evidence of successful submission of the form.
- Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
Placement into Degree Programmes:
- Placement into degree programmes will be based on performance at the end of the programme, admission requirements, vacancy in the desired degree programme, and participation in the ICT intensive training. Also, all intending applicants are to ensure they obtain the 2020 UTME form, sit for the examination and pass the minimum cut off mark as may be determined by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
For further enquiries, you may contact us via the listed contacts below:
- Phone Numbers: +2348035821847, +2348033786715
- Email Address: email@example.com
For technical or payment related matters arising during the application process, you may contact us via the listed contacts below:
- Working Hours: 8am – 4pm, Working days
- Phone Numbers: +2348079038989
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org