WAEC GCE Building Construction questions and answers 2023. Welcome to 2023 WAEC Building Construction Questions and Answers. You will find WAEC GCE Building Construction Objective Answers, WAEC Building Construction Essay Runs 2023, WAEC GCE 2023 Building Construction Expo, and the tips you need to pass your WAEC GCE Building Construction examination with ease.
WAEC GCE Building Construction essay and objective Questions and Answers 2023. Many WAEC GCE candidates find it difficult to answer the WAEC GCE Building Construction correctly due to not understanding the essay and objective questions. I will show you the best way to answer WAEC GCE Building Construction questions and make a good WAEC result in your examination.
Are you one of the candidates who has registered for the WAEC GCE 2023/2024 Exams and is looking for WAEC GCE 2023 Building Construction Answers, WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective 2023, WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective expo, WAEC GCE 2023 Building Construction Runz, WAEC GCE 2023 Building Construction Essay and Objective Answers, WAEC GCE 2023 Building Construction Essay and Objective Answers, WAEC GCE 2023 Building Construction Essay and Objective Answers? As long as this page is involved, your problem is fixed.
Other information on the WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective will also be discussed.
Now, you want to know if the WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective is Out, right?
If yes, then this information is good for you and will enlighten you on that.
WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objectives Questions and Answers (Expo/Runz)
WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective 2023 questions and answers can be seen here. The WAEC Building Construction to Essay and Objective question paper will be brought in for the exam on Wednesday, 15th November, 2023. from 9:30am – 12noon.
The Building Construction 3 Essay and Objective exam is held from 9:30am – 12noon. We are writing this post to show the Waec Building Construction specimen from the provided yellow paper, Waec Building Construction Essay and Objective, and materials that were used in the WAEC Building Construction Essay and Objective exam past questions and syllabus.
WAEC GCE Building Construction Expo Subscription Guide
Follow the guidelines below and select the best price list that suits your need for a subscription for all subject plans click here for full details.
- Well-typed WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective to Answer directly to Your Mobile Phone As SMS before the exam, COSTS Airtime MTN Recharge Card worth N2000.
- To Get the complete WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective 2023 answer online via our password-protected page, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N600
- To Get the complete WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective to answer 2023 on WhatsApp as a WhatsApp message, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N800
HOW WILL I GET MY WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective RUNS/RUNZ 2023
THERE ARE THREE WAYS I WILL RECOMMEND ONE FOR YOU WHICH IS THE BEST AND SUREST WAY OF GETTING WAEC GCE 2023 Building Construction Essay and Objective RUNS AT MIDNIGHT.
- For Direct SMS: Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number)
- For Whatsapp Answer: Send The card pin and subject name (WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective Answer) as a WhatsApp message to 08032773749 on Whatsapp. (Please don’t call the number and don’t message the number on WhatsApp if you didn’t agree to anything posted here)
- For Password link answer: Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number, just send your card)
Kindly follow the instructions very well in order to serve you better.
Forward Your MTN PIN, Exam with Subject Name, the Phone number to 08032773749 via TEXT MESSAGE(SMS), or WHATSAPP ONLY.
SUBSCRIPTION FOR GHANA, GAMBIA, LIBERIA, AND SIERRA LEONE PER SUBJECT PAYMENT IS AVAILABLE NOW
NOTE: SIERRALEONE, GHANA, GAMBIA, LIBERIA, GUINEA 2023 PRIVATE WAEC GCE NOV/DEC CANDIDATES/STUDENTS SHOULD MESSAGE US ON WHATSAPP FOR THEIR SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT = +2348032773749.
↔Direct SMS: 40GHC FOR GHANA | 40,000SL FOR S-LEONE
↔Online PIN:- 25GHC FOR GHANA | 20,000SL FOR S-LEONE
↔WhatsApp Plan:- 30GHC FOR GHANA | 20,000SL FOR S-LEONE
[MESSAGE US ON WHATSAPP NOW FOR YOUR MODE OF PAYMENT FOR ALL SUBJECT: NOTE, ONLY SERIOUS STUDENTS PLS]
Always Send Us a Text SMS or WhatsApp to +2348032773749 Of Your Complaint Even When Our Number Is Diverted Or Not Available, Your Message(s) Will Get To Us And We Will Reply to You ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND DON’T SEND FAKE PINS.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND PROCEDURE CONTACT US ON:
- 08032773749 – NIGERIA
- +2348032773749 – SIERRA LEONE, GHANA, GAMBIA & LIBERIA.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please don’t try to message the number on WhatsApp or send an SMS if you have a trust issue. It’s not possible to be repeating the same thing I already explained.
If you believe someone will scam you with just ordinary N600, you can leave it and write the exam with your empty brain. Thanks
NOTE: Paying In Bulk Is Cheaper Than Daily Payments. Payments Are Done Now With MTN Recharge Card Only! Be Wise and Act Smart before the Exam to Get Registered and Verify Your Subscription Here After Making Your Payment.
Don’t panic we never fail to our promise. Give it a try and enjoy our service. For your own good kindly subscribe to us for 100% assurance.
Our Official Number Remains 08032773749 AVOID Calling us…
💥Subscribe Now and Get It Midnight Before the Exam.
Score In View
WAEC GCE Building Construction Past Questions 2023
In this post, we will be posting samples of the waec Building Construction Essay and Objective questions for candidates who will participate in the examination for practice purposes.
Note that below are the questions from WAEC Building Construction past questions and answers that we feel are likely questions for exam preparation.
There will be three papers, Papers1, 2 and 3 all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 shall be a
composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: will consist of forty multiple-choice objective questions all of which
are to be answered in 45 minutes for 40 marks.
PAPER 2: will consist of five short-structured essay questions. Candidates will be
required to answer any four in1 hour for 60 marks.
PAPER 3: will be a practical test. It will consist of two sections, Sections A and B.
The paper will take 2½ hours and will carry 100 marks.
Section A: will be for candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia only. It
will be on BUILDING DRAWING and shall consist of four questions
including a compulsory one. Candidates will be required to answer the
compulsory question and any two of the other questions.
Section B: will be for candidates in Ghana only. It will consist of six essay questions
including a compulsory one. Candidates will be required to answer the
compulsory question and any three of the other questions.
SAMPLE QUESTIONS PAPER 1 (OBJECTIVE)
1. A school building is a place mainly used for
A. public worship.
B. public gathering.
C. developing knowledge.
2. Which of the following personnel certifies the result of a drain test?
A. Building foreman
B. Building inspector
C. Clerk of works
D. Site engineer
WAEC Sample Questions and Schemes – Uploaded online by www.myschoolgist.com.ng
3. Building contract documents include the following except
A. purchase order.
B. drawings and specifications.
C. bill of quantities.
4. The material specification in a contract document indicates the
A. schedule of materials to be used.
B. cost of materials for the work.
C. quantity of materials for the work.
D. quality of materials to be used.
5. The following are involved in a setting out operation:
I. placing the profile pegs in position;
II. fixing the profile boards;
III. marking out the features on the profile boards;
IV. digging the foundation trenches.
Which of the combinations listed below are correct?
A. I and II only
B. I and III only
C. I, II and III only
D. I, III and IV only
6. A suitable foundation for water-logged soil is the
A. wide strip.
D. deep strip.
7. Which of the following is a structural floor?
A. Reinforced concrete floor
B. Earth block floor
C. Chipboard flooring
D. Monolithic flooring
8. The laying of roof tiles is commenced at the
9. Which of the following describes headroom in a stair construction?
A. Clearance above the stairs to allow easy passage
B. Opening into which the stairs is located
C. First room at the top of the stairs for access
D. Clearance below the stairs to allow easy passage
10. The most suitable types of pipe used for water supply are
A. copper and brass pipes.
B. aluminium and bronze pipes.
C. clay and rubber pipes.
D. p.v.c. and galvanized steel pipes.
PAPER 2 (SHORT STRUCTURED QUESTIONS)
1. (a) Explain the following terms as used in concreting:
(ii) water-cement ratio;
(b) With the aid of annotated sketches, illustrate the following methods of checking
the accuracy of setting out a rectangular building:
(i) diagonal method;
(ii) builders’ square method;
(iii) 3 : 4 : 5 method.
(c) State three methods of transporting concrete mix on site.
2. (a) State the purpose of foundation in a building.
(b) Sketch a section through an external wall with a wide-strip foundation and label
the following parts:
(ii) main bars;
(iii) distribution bars;
(iv) ground floor slab.
(c) State one duty of each of the following personnel:
(ii) Quantity surveyor;
(iii) Inspector of factories.
3. (a) State two advantages in the use of precast lintel over cast in-situ lintel.
(b) Sketch to illustrate two methods of fixing risers to treads in a timber stair
(c) Sketch a door frame and label the following parts:
4. (a) Describe in sequence, six stages involved in hanging a timber door
when the frame is in position.
(b) Sketch a close couple roof and label the following parts:
(i) ridge board;
(iii) wall plate;
(iv) supporting walls.
5. (a) Sketch the conventional symbol for each of the following:
(i) fluorescent tube;
(ii) one-way switch.
(b) State three locations on a drainline where an inspection chamber is required.
(c) List four materials used for the manufacture of drain pipes.
(d) Sketch a section through a water-closet with a P-trap and indicate the following
(i) water seal;
(ii) flushing rim.
PAPER 3 SECTION A (BUILDING DRAWING) FOR CANDIDATES IN THE GAMBIA, NIGERIA AND SIERRA LEONE ONLY
Answer three questions only in this section, Question 1 and any other two questions.
FOUNDATION: 675 x 225 concrete strip laid at a depth of 900 below
FLOORS: Earth filling;
Hardcore – 300;
Concrete slab – 150;
Mortar screed – 25.
WALLS: All walls are 225 sandcrete hollow blocks with 12 mortar
rendering on both sides.
DOORS: D1 – 1200 x 2100 glazed metal door;
D2 – 900 x 2100 panel wooden door with 100 x 75
hardwood timber frame.
D3 – 750 x 2100 flush wooden door with 100 x 75
hardwood timber frame.
WINDOWS: All windows are glazed aluminium sliding type:
W1 – 1800 x 1200;
W2 – 1200 x 1200;
W3 – 600 x 600.
AND COLUMNS: 225 x 225 reinforced concrete.
WARDROBES: Partitioned into cloth and box compartments.
THRESHOLD STEPS: Width – 1200;
Tread – 300;
Rise – 150.
VERANDAH: Metal balustrade (MB)900 high measured from floor
ROOF: Double pitched timber roof with corrugated galvanized iron
Eaves projection – 750;
Pitch – 150
Height from floor to ceiling – 3000.
1. (a) To a scale of 1:50, draw a detailed section X – X of the building from
the foundation to roof.
(b) (i) List four sources of capital for any construction work.
(ii) Explain the term entrepreneurship.
2. Draw to a scale of 1:100, the detailed floor plan of the building
3. Draw to a scale of 1:100, the following views:
(a) front elevation;
(b) right side elevation.
4. To a scale of 1:20, draw the doors’ and windows’ schedules for the building.
1. (a) (i) Identify the elements labelled 1 and 2
(ii) State one function of each of the elements identified in (a)(i)
(b) State four reasons for choosing ready-mixed concrete for the
construction of the works.
(c) (i) Sketch the detail at A to illustrate the formwork for the
construction of reinforced concrete floor and the beam.
(ii) Label any four parts of the sketch in (c)(i) above.
(d) Explain three ways by which moisture rising from the ground may
affect the elements in the area labelled B.
(e) The reinforced concrete floor labeled C is to be finished with tongued
and grooved hardwood flooring fixed to 50 x 50 hardwood bearers.
Sketch a pictorial view to illustrate the construction of the tongued
and grooved flooring and label the following on the sketch:
(i) tongued and grooved flooring;
(ii) hardwood bearers;
(iii) concrete slab;
(iv) mortar bed.
(f) State two defects that may cause roof leakage if corrugated aluminium
roofing sheet is used as the covering material.
2. (a) State three reasons for a poor flow of effluent in a drainage system.
(b) With the aid of an annotated sketch, explain how a ball valve in a
water reservoir operates.
(c) State three reasons why an access road to a building site must be free
(d) State three protective clothing that must be worn when working with
bagged Portland cement.
3. (a) Explain the cause of each of the following timber defects:
(i) cup shake;
(ii) star shake;
(iii) heart shake.
(b) Sketch a pictorial view of each of the following defects in timber:
(c) State two advantages of using reinforced concrete over the use of
timber in suspended floor construction.
4. (a) (i) State three precautions to be observed when excavating
foundation trenches in loose soil for a proposed school building.
(ii) State three reasons for timbering the sides of the trenches in
(b) Sketch a precast concrete pile and label the following:
(i) metal shoe;
(ii) main reinforcement;
(iii) pile cap;
(iv) shoe strap.
(c) State two disadvantages in the construction of a deep strip foundation
over that of a pad foundation.
5. (a) State six stages involved in casting a ready-mix concrete for a ground
floor slab when the hardcore filling is in place.
(b) Sketch to illustrate the plan of each of the following types of staircase:
(ii) quarter landing.
6. (a) State four causes of failure of a floor screed.
(b) State the main reason for using each of the following ironmongery
for hanging doors:
(i) Rising butt hinge;
(ii) Parliament hinge.
(c) Sketch to illustrate each of the following cold water supply systems:
(i) direct system;
(ii) indirect system.
Please note that the answers presented in this post are a guide to the forthcoming General Certificate Examination (GCE). We have prepared it to aid the student in preparing for the Essay and Objective. If you have any questions about the WAEC GCE 2023 Building Construction Essay and Objective questions and answers, kindly let us know in the comment box
Please don’t come to WhatsApp and start asking irrelevant questions so that your message will not be ignored, kindly go straight to the point to make your subscription for WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective Expo, WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective Runz, WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective Dubs, Legit WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective Expo, Confirmed WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective Expo, Midnight WAEC GCE Building Construction Essay and Objective Expo.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE A DAY BEFORE THE EXAM IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FASTER AND RECEIVE ANSWERS/ FASTER.
Which Exam Runz Portal is the best for WAEC GCE Building Construction Expo 2023?
The only certified waec gce expo portal is funloaded. The team named funloaded has been consecrated for helping students searching for waec gce Building Construction Essay and Objective runs 2023 on the internet.
Why Us? Why should you choose Funloaded Over other exam sources?
Funloaded.org.ng is very fast in terms of waec gce 2023 Building Construction Essay and Objective expo answers delivery. We deliver live and direct questions and answers that will automatically grade you on an A1 scale for excellent results and testimony.
Over the years we don’t advertise anymore on social media. Our student results and fans market us now. You have 1000 reasons why you shouldn’t misuse the opportunity given to you.
PLS. DROP YOUR MSG AND WAIT FOR OUR RESPONSE SOON ✅
DISCLAIMER:- DON’T COME HERE FOR A FREE ANSWER, OR ELSE WE WILL BLOCK YOU
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND NO SENDING OF FAKE PINS.
I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK 🤞…
NO PAYMENT NO PAPERS
PAYMENT BEFORE PAPERS
If you have any questions about the WAEC GCE Essay and Objective Building Construction, do well to let us know in the comment box.
Funloaded.org.ng sends all exam expo answers earlier than others
- 2023/2024 WAEC Building Construction Essay & Obj Expo Answers Now Available
- NECO Building Construction Expo Runz Answers is Out 2023/2024
- WAEC GCE Technical Drawing Questions and Answers Expo for 2023/2024 (Essay & Objectives)
- WAEC GCE Technical Drawing Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Visual Art Drawing Expo Runz Answers is Out 2022/2023
- NECO GCE Technical Drawing Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- 2020 WAEC Technical Drawing Essay & Objective Expo Answers Now Available
- 2021/2022 WAEC Technical Drawing Essay & Obj Expo Answers Now Available
- WAEC GCE IGBO Questions and Answers Expo for 2023/2024 (Essay & Objectives)
- WAEC GCE IRS Questions and Answers Expo for 2023/2024 (Essay & Objectives)