WAEC GCE Non-Appearance/Special Centre First Series Registration Form: West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates [WAEC GCE] First Series [January/February] Online Registration Form | Payment | Price | Closing Date for 2023/2024 Session.
Are you writing this year’s WAEC GCE Non-Appearance/Special Centre for January/February or do you know someone who is writing, We at Funloaded are here to ensure that you pass with excellent results. For enquiries on special registration WhatsApp 08032773749.
WAEC GCE Non-Appearance/Special Centre registration form for 2023 is out. The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has announced the commencement of registration for the 2023 WAEC GCE (First series). Candidates interested in applying are to check the application cost, deadline and how to purchase the form and register online. See details below;
Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2023 – First Series are hereby informed that the registration has commenced on December 19th, 2022. Candidates should also note that the 2023 WAEC GCE registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
The West African Examinations Council (WAEC), began the conduct of two series of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates in 2018.
The First Series Non-Appearance/Special Centre Examination for 2023 will be conducted in January/February 2023.
RECOMMENDED: WAEC GCE Exam Timetable | Jan/Feb 1st Series
WAEC GCE Non-Appearance/Special Centre Registration Period.
The normal registration period is from Monday December 19th, 2022 to January 9th, 2023
How to Apply for the 2023 WAEC GCE.
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Eighteen Thousand Naira (N18,000) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
In addition, candidates will be required to pay a Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents. After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
Candidates can also explore any of the following cashless payment channels included in the new advert to procure registration tokens with credit/debit cards.
- Bancwize Limited
- Bring Africa
- Broadshift Technologies Ltd
- Citiserve Ltd
- Xpress payment
- System Specs Ltd
- IQ Pay
- Cyberspace Ltd
- Fidelity Bank
- Unified payments
- Capricorn Ltd
WALK-IN CANDIDATES: Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as “Walk-in-Candidates” provided they register not less than twenty-four hours to the scheduled time of the paper (s) they intend to write. The “Walk-in-Candidates” fee is Thirty Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N30.500.00) only.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION: Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that the registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (waeconline.org.ng) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
- All candidates must be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations