This is to inform all 2019 Batch ‘A’ Corps Members that the Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has fixed Thursday 5th March, 2020 for the Winding up/Passing out activities of the Nationwide.
The exercise is to be carried out with all the associated activities, culminating in the Passing-out parade. All the States, excepting Adamawa, Borno and Yobe, are to prepare for the entire ramifications of the Winding-up/Passing-out programme.
NYSC PASSING OUT EVENTS FOR 2019 BATCH ‘A’ CORPERS.
Table of Contents
Below is the programme of activities
- Monday, 17th – Tuesday, 25th February, 2020
- Job Awareness and Creation Week, Sensitization of Corps members on Job Creation/Opportunities after service. This will be done at the Local Government level, using relevant officers/NYSC/NDE officers.
- Lectures/Seminars on Job opportunities by the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) at the Zonal level.
- Wednesday, 26th – Friday, 28h February, 2020
- Release of Passing-Out Corps members by Employers.
- Registration/Clearing of Corps members by Local Government lnspector. Information on conditions for issuance of Certificates of National Service.
- Monday, 2nd March, 2020
- Parade Rehearsals.
- Final Clearance by Zonal Inspectors.
- Tuesday, 3rd March, 2020
- Parade Rehearsals.
- Final clearance by Zonal lnspectors.
- Debriefing/Evaluation of Service year.
- Administration of Questionnaire (Form 4B) on 30% of the passing-out Corps members.
- Wednesday, 4th March, 2020
- Final Parade Rehearsal.
- State farewell party to be organised by the State Government presided over by the Governor of the State.
- Thursday, 5th March, 2020
- Passing-Out Parade to be presided over by the Governor of the State.
- Distribution of Certificates of National Service to deserving Corps Members.
Management is using this medium to commend the passing-out Corps Members for their patriotism, selfless services and upholding the ideals of the NYSC Scheme.
Congratulations on completion of the National Service and God bless.