COOU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | COOU Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli, Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the COOU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli for the 2021/2022 academic session.
COOU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and Direct Entry candidates, who chose the University as First or Second choice University and scored 150 or above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to register for the University’s Post-UTME Exercise. Candidates for Law and Medicine should have a minimum score of 200 to qualify for the Post UTME application.
How to Register for COOU Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to register online, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any Commercial Bank.
The online registration commences on Thursday 4th November 2021.
Post-UTME Registration Process:
- Click on https://portal.coou.edu.ng/GenerateInvoice.aspx
- Click on Prospective Students
- Select Generate 2021/2022 PUTME Invoice
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Click on Sign in to generate an invoice
- Proceed to any bank for payment or pay using your ATM card
- Return to portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number, Click on ‘Apply Here
- Complete Date of Birth and other blank fields.
- Upload your O level Result(s) to JAMB CAPS, using CBT centres, not ordinary business centres.
- Upload the following (Ensure that their sizes are not above 50KB):
- Birth Certificate
- Jamb Result Slip
- O’Level 1
- O’Level 2(for those with two Certificates)
- Review Summary Page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- print acknowledgement Slip
Direct Entry Candidates for 2021/2022 who made Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University their first choice institution should also register for the screening using the drop-down on the prospective student panel (2021/2022 direct entry application)