FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | FUDMA Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the FUDMA Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for Federal University Dutsin-Ma Post UTME.
The UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 160 in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) in their chosen course of study except the following whose minimum Cut-off Points are 180 viz:
- Political Science
- Economics and Development Studies
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Library and Information Science
How to Obtain FUDMA Post UTME Form
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University portal: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the Post-UTME screening.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time. The steps required are:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.