KSUSTA Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | KSUSTA Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero, Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the KSUSTA Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero for the 2021/2022 academic session.
KSUSTA Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who possessed the above-mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue for the physical screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for Post UTME/DE screening (non-refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
How to Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME Form
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
KSUSTA Physical Screening Timetable
Physical screening of candidates at various Faculties/Departments will be as follows:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE)|
|Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries||Tuesday, 23rd February 2021||9:00 am||Seminar Hall, Faculty of Agriculture|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF EDUCATION)|
|Edu. Computer Science, Edu. Physics, Edu. Biology, Edu. Chemistry, Edu.
Mathematics, Edu. Agric. Science, Electrical/Electronics Tech. Edu., Metal Work Tech. Edu., Automobile Tech. Edu.
And Library & Information Science
|Tuesday, 23rd February 2021||9:00 am||Auditorium, Faculty of Education|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF ENGINEERING)|
|Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and
Information & Communication Technology
|Tuesday, 23rd February 2021||9:00 am||Multipurpose Hall|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE)|
|Architecture, Building, Urban & Regional Planning and Quantity Surveying||Tuesday, 23rd February 2021||9:00 am||Research & Innovation Hall|
|DAY TWO (FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES)|
|Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Microbiology and Zoology||Wednesday, 24th February 2021||9:00 am||Multipurpose Hall|
|DAY TWO (FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES)|
|Applied Chemistry, Chemistry, Computer
Science, Physics, Mathematics and Statistics
|Wednesday, 24th February 2021||9:00 am||Auditorium, Faculty of Education|
NOTE: Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
All COVID-19 protocols must be strictly adhered to.