UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | UNIMAID Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
The University of Maiduguri, Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the UNIMAID Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNIMAID Courses, Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility & Requirements
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in the UTME (CHECK : UNIMAID Departmental Cut-off Marks), and a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry.
- (Note that this screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration)
How to Apply for UNIMAID Post UTME
Candidates should visit the University of Maiduguri website:https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges.
(Note that this screening exercise is only open to candidates who chose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration, Candidates who have changed institution to Unimaid and are unable to Login should send an email with there complaint to [email protected])
- Use your JAMB registration number as both username and password to Login. (If unable to Login kindly refer to the message above)
- If successful you will be required to provide a valid email address, kindly provide one and click submit
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected back to the login page.
- log in again with your Jamb number as username and password, you will be required to change your password.
- After changing the password, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- After making the payment, log in with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
- First you will be redirected to the course selection page where you are required to provide the following
- UTME first choice (NOTE: you can only select a course with requirements below or equal to your JAMB score and not above.
- UTME second choice
- Next you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, your UTME registration passport photograph will be there, save and click next.
- Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
- If awaiting results click on the Awaiting Results button, then whenever the result is available you can come back and update it.
- On the next step you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- Next you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
- Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
***For DE candidates that are within Maiduguri, kindly drop a copy of the completed form, DE form and your certificates at the admissions office, Unimaid. ***