SLU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | SLU Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa, Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the SLU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Sule Lamido University, Kafin Hausa, Jigawa for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 160, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website ==>- Click here for the SLU 2020/2021 ADMISSION QUOTA/CUT-OFF.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University Kalin Hausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website.
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Form
Online registration for the screening exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday 11th January 2021 and end at Midnight of Sunday 7th February 2021.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedures below:
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from the menu and click on Online Application to register.
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements
The screening exercise for both UTME and DE candidate will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education – Tuesday, 9th February 2021
- Faculty of Humanities – Wednesday, 10th February 2021
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Thursday 11th February 2021
All eligible candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano Jahun road, Kafin-Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Candidates must strictly adhere to the extant preventive measures of covid-19 including maintaining of physical distancing, regular washing of hands and or sanitizing the hand and wearing of the facemask.