KSU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | KSU Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
Kogi State University Anyigba, Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the KSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Kogi State University Anyigba for the 2021/2022 academic session.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- Only candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise. However, some courses required marks that are way higher than 140, it’s advisable you check ››› KSU Cut-Off Marks for 2021/2022 Admission Exercise.
- Candidates must possess the basic Five (5) 0′ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
- The subjects taken at the O’ level must be conventional subjects: Arts(History/Govt., CRS/IRK, English Language, Lit. in English), Sciences(Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics) or Social Sciences (Economics/Commence, Geography)
- It is mandatory that Candidates upload their 0 level results, as no admission will be offered without uploading of O’ level on CAPS. However, candidates who are awaiting their O” level results may apply but should so indicate.
- Direct Entry Candidates should have a minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and a minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- Diploma must be in the course applied
Note: UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect a change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration). Candidates are advised to check requirements/subjects combination for their respective programmes on the portal.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening Form
Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Thursday 28th September 2021 will end on Saturday 13th November 2021.
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://portal.ksu.edu.ng/pd_dip and make payments with their ATM debit cards.
- All such candidates must fill in relevant certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc.) stating the correct examination number, date, type and scratch card PIN
- Candidates should preview and confirm that all the information entered are correct before submission.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Kogi State University as an institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
KSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 15th November to Tuesday 30th November 2021 for UTME/DE candidates.
All candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is as scheduled in the slip they will print out after online registration. Candidates for the screening exercise are required to strictly stick to these dates.
Candidates are required to upload all relevant documents on CAP as provided by JAMB to allow the University access to these details. Admission will not be processed without uploading O/Level results on JAMB CAPS as required by JAMB.
- It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with a protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved CoviD safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved CoviD safety regulations.