NAUB Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | NAUB Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
Nigerian Army University Biu, Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the NAUB Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of Nigerian Army University Biu for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Nigerian Army University Post UTME Eligibility
Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum score of 180 points in the 2020 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit and NCE with at least 12 points from accredited Institutions of learning are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
In addition, all candidates must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics and any other course qualifying subject(s) at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels. PARTICIPATION IN THE POST-UTME AND DE SCREENING IS MANDATORY FOR ALL INTERESTED CANDIDATES.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME Form
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 through Remita. UTME Candidates are to upload their O Level results on JAMB CAPS. In addition, DE Candidates are to send their A-Level result to email@example.com.
- Visit the Remita link at www.remita.net Search for NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY BIU as a biller.
- Select Screening fee, Enter N2000 as the amount and fill in all mandatory details and submit
- Select your payment options.
- Click the “Pay Now” button to make payment using your ATM card (VISA/MASTER CARD/VERVE) or print the RRR and pay at the nearest commercial bank.
- All Candidates are to send their Remita payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only candidates whose payment has been verified by the University will be considered for admission.
These exercises must be completed on or before 13th May 2021.