ABU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | ABU Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the ABU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates That Are Eligible for ABU Post UTME Screening
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as their first choice.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Form
Registration for the screening exercise commences on September 13th, 2021, and closes on October 3rd, 2021.
To register, candidates are required to log into https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms or click on 2021/2022 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website https://abu.edu.ng.
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only as a screening fee.
Payment to be made via REMITA using the Option of POS (Point of Sale) at designated offices within the Campus, online payment OR by printing the REMITA RETRIVAL REFERENCE (RRR) slip and proceeding to any Bank
ABU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as indicated below.
- 4th October, 2021 (Monday) – Faculty of Social Science
- 5th October, 2021 (Tuesday) – Faculty of Engineering & Environmental design
- 6th October, 2021 (Wednesday) – Faculty of Education & Law
- 7th October, 2021 (Thursday) – Faculty of Agriculture, Pharmaceuticals science, physical science, life science and veterinary medicine
- 8th October, 2021 (Friday) – ABU Business School (Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Banking&Finance, Economics, Marketing & Insurance) Administration, Arts
- 9th October, 2021 (Saturday)v-v college of Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental Surgery Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, Human Anatomy, and Human Physiology)
Candidates are required to come along with their original JAMB printout.
Those that have registered for the 2020/2021 session need not register again.
Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the Screening Exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
If you need updates on ABU Post UTME 2021, kindly drop your comment below so we can send you regular updates on ABU’s Latest news.