FUTO Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | FUTO Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
Federal University of Technology, Owerri Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the FUTO Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 150 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 150 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
FUTO is set to roll out new courses for the upcoming 2021/2022 Academic Session, and only those who sat for the University PUTME would be eligible to apply.
The new courses include Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Supply Chain Management, and Entrepreneurship & Innovation Technology, et cetera.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2021/2022 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Aptitude Test: An Aptitude Test will hold for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates between 27th – 30th October 2021, the specific date and time for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, October 29, 2021
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
If you need updates on FUTO Post UTME 2021, kindly drop your comment below so we can send you regular updates on FUTO’s Latest news.