U.I Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | U.I Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
University of Ibadan, Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the U.I Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the University of Ibadan, for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UI Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Candidates who have chosen the University of Ibadan (UI), Ibadan, as their institution of the first choice in the last UTME and scored the required cut-off point of 200.
UI Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
The date for UI post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their email addresses and SMS. Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for the failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
How to Apply for UI Post UTME Form
You are required to follow the procedure outlined below to obtain UI post UTME Form.
- Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar. A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of the University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). The candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
Payment Options for UI post UTME Form:
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should login to the portal after TWO (2) WEEKS to print their bio-data.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
The date for the post UTME will be communicated to candidates in due course. Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.