UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | UDUSOK Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
The University of Usumanu Danfodiyo, Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the UDUSOK Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the University of Usumanu Danfodiyo for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who chose UDUSOK in 2020 just concluded Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Form 2021
The Following Are steps Needed to Apply for The Post UTME Screening:
- Visit the University Portal at www.udusok.edu.ng
- Generate an invoice
- Proceed to any branch of the designated banks to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only. (This is exclusive of the Bank Transaction fees).
- The Bank will issue a ten (10) digit Pin Number which is alphanumeric to you;
- Visit the University portal at; putme.udusok.edu.ng and log-in with your JAMB Registration Number and Pin Number to update your records
- Print your Application Form and submit at the venue of screening.
Post UTME Screening Requirements for UDUSOK 2021
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2021 Post UTME Screening.
Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
UDUSOK Post UTME Screening Date
The University management has not fixed the date for the screening, we will let you know once it is out.