ABSU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | ABSU Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
The Abia State University, Uturu, Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the ABSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Abia State University, Uturu for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st choice, 2nd choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on JAMB platform.
- Candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
- Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should so indicate
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule
The Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place from 26th Oct – 29th Oct, 2021.
Day 1: Tuesday, 26th October 2021
Medicine and Surgery, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Sciences, Anatomy, Physiology, Public Health, Optometry and Pharmacy.
Venue: Uturu Campus
Day 2: Thursday, 28th October, 2021
a. Faculty of Law and Faculty of Agriculture
Venue: Umuahia Location
b. Faculty of Biological Sciences
Faculty of Physical Sciences
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Studies
Day 3: Friday 29th October 2021
Faculty of Economics and Management Sciences
Faculty of Social Sciences
Faculty of Humanities
Edu/Accountancy, Edu/Economics, Edu/English, Edu/Fine Arts, Edu/French, Edu/Political Science, Edu/Religion, Edu/Social Studies, Edu/Government, Edu/Guidance and Counselling, Edu/Management & Planning, Business Education, Home Economics
The screening test will commence at 10.00 am each day.
All COVID-19 protocols will be strictly observed.