FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | FUKASHERE Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
Federal University, Kashere, Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the FUKASHERE Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility & Requirements
Candidates who choose Federal University, Kashere as most preferred (1st choice) in the 2021 UTME and scored a minimum of 150 points and DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME Form
- Log on to fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Form
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only non-refundable screening fee in favour of the Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly
- Follow and fill in the details as displayed
- If admitted, candidates are to submit the evidence of payment to the Bursary and their Departments for verification before proceeding with registration.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates arc STRONGLY advised to upload their 0 LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate would not be admitted.
FUKASHER Post UTME Screening
FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE screening exercise is scheduled to hold online from Monday 11th to Sunday 31st October 2021.
The candidate should fill the screening form as appropriate and upload his/her credentials/documents as shown below:
- ‘O’ Level Statement of Result(s)
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result/Certificate for Direct Entry applicant
- First/Primary Leaving School Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age
If admitted, candidates should print the filled online screening form and copies of the above-listed credentials for submission at the point of registration.
Candidates that are awaiting results should indicate in the appropriate grade area as ‘AR‘.