PLASU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | PLASU Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
Plateau State University Bokkos, Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the PLASU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Plateau State University Bokkos for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for PLASU Post UTME Screening Exercise
The screening is open to;
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice and scored 170 and above in the 2021 JAMB UTME
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as the “First Choice in the 2021 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) application and have any of the following qualifications: Degrees Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma, (with minimum of Lower Credit, and IJMB ( minimum of 7 points).
How to Apply for PLASU Post UTME Form
The screening will be done online, following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.plasu.edu.ng.
- Click 2021/2022 POST UTME or type (fees.plasu.edu.ng on your browser) to make payment.
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment visits utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with the registration.
- Sign-in using your JAMB Registration number and RRR number
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades.
- Click on submit and print your registration slip.
- You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided
- Thereafter, ensure that you upload your SSCE result on the JAMB website without which there will be no consideration for admission.
Note: Please note that candidates offered provisional admission based on wrong information will not be registered and may be liable to prosecution.