NDU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | NDU Post UTME Date, Requirements, and How to apply
Niger Delta University Yenagoa , Post UTME Admission Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out? In this article, we will inform you of the requirements, screening dates, and how to apply.
This is to inform the general public that the NDU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Interested applicants can now apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Niger Delta University Yenagoa for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply. Except for the under-listed courses:
- Medicine & Surgery: Only Candidates with minimum score of 250 and above can apply
- Law: Only Candidates with minimum score of 220 and above can apply
- Nursing: Only Candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Pharmacy: Only Candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Mass Communication: Only Candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Change of Course: Candidates who do not meet the score requirements for Medicine & Surgery, Law, Nursing, Pharmacy and Mass Communication may apply for any other course of their choice provided they have scored up to 160.
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of University to Niger Delta University could do so and apply for the Post UTME.
NDU Direct Entry Candidates
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 5th November 2021.
Note: No Direct Entry Admissions for Medicine & Surgery.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Form
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The screening test will hold between 8th – 10th November 2021.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Print and keep your Application Form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
Deadline: 5th November 2021.