The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has published the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUOYE admission list is now available online
How to Check FUOYE Admission List
STEP 1: Go to the FUOYE admission status portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/
STEP 2: Supply your registration number in the required column.
STEP 3: Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Note: Admission list are released in batches….you are advised to check your screening portal and email for notifications
All admitted candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable total sum of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N50,000) only as Acceptance and Clearance Processing Fee. Please note that any candidate who fails to accept the offer of admission on/before the stipulated deadline as stated in the registration guideline should consider the admission forfeited. You will be prompted to pay Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10,000) being part of the total payable sum as Clearance Processing Fee upon the Clicking “Click Here to Accept Admission Offer” button
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective candidates can also access their FUOYE admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUOYE admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUOYE 2020/2021 admission list.