Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) HND Admission List for 2020/2021 Session is Out. This is the main and supplementary list. Details below.
This is to inform candidates who purchased the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) Higher National Diploma (HND) 2020/2021 admission forms that the admission lists for the respective programmes have been released.
- 1 How to Check Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Admission List.
- 1.1 LIST OF ADMITTED HND STUDENTS
- 1.2 If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
How to Check Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Admission List.
Candidates are to click on their respective links below to check their names. Please note that you will require a PDF-enabled device to view this.
LIST OF ADMITTED HND STUDENTS
- MECH 1 (BIOCHEMISTRY OPTION)
- MECH 2(BIOCHEMISTRY OPTION )
- CHEMISTRY/BIOCHEMISTRY 2
- MECH (CHEMISTRY OPTION)
- MECH (CHEMISTRY OPTION 2)
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY OPTION
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY OPTION 2
- MICROBIOLOGY OPTION
- MICROBIOLOGY OPTION 2
- PHYSICS/ELECTRONICS OPTION
- ACCOUNTANCY 2
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BANKING AND FINANCE 2
- BIOLOGY/MICROBIOLOGY 2
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION 2
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING 2
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 2
- ELECT/ELECT 2
- MECH (MANUFACTURING OPTION)
- MECH (MANUFACTURING OPTION) 2
- STATISTICS 2
HND CREDENTIALS VERIFICATION
All prospective HND students whose names are listed above are expected to go to their various departments for result verification from Monday, 29th – Tuesday, 30th March, 2021
KINDLY GO WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- ND Certificate or statement of result
- 3 passport photograph
- Local Government of origin
- Photocopy of application form
- Bursary receipts for payment of application form
- O/L Results
- Declaration of age
- Evidence of one year industrial work
CANDIDATES WHO ARE SUCCESSFUL IN THEIR RESULT VERIFICATION ARE EXPECTED TO IMMEDIATELY PROCEED TO PAY THEIR SCHOOL CHARGES
All candidates who have been duely cleared in the result verification exercise are expected to pay their charges as displayed in the polytechnic portal within two weeks.
Those who failed to pay within the specified period of the two weeks will be replaced with more serious candidates in our waiting list.
The only instrument for collection of admission letter is the Bursary receipt for payment of the charges. Any candidate wihtout admision letter is not our student.
It is also important to note that lecture has started in all the departments.