How to Get 2020 Npower One Time Password Code Number Validation
This information is for all the 2020 Npower final beneficiaries still battling to gain access to the portal, please note that the Npower team has simplified the status and the means in case you are still having issues.
Please read the post carefully in order to get the one time password. Please note that the Administrators of the federal government social intervention scheme, N-Power, have quickly responded to the difficulty been encountered by applicants in generating OTP codes which enables them to confirm their names on the list of 2020 successful applicants.
You need to read this very carefully so you can know what a Npower OTP code is, and even the possible ways to get the code.
Before we start showing you how to check and get your Npower OTP number, we’d want you to first note the under-listed things carefully.
- Npower Nigeria Programme is for only unemployed Nigerians
- Npower is an empowerment programme
- Npower recently released list’s of all successful candidates for employment and deployment
- Npower Programme is free, you are not supposed to pay to anyone’s account to get shortlisted for deployment.
Let’s move on and show you how to check your N-power OTP code on your mobile phone or email address.
How to Fix OTP Problem While Checking N-Power Selection Statu
Once a qualified volunteer logs in to the http://npvn.npower.gov.ng platform with their phone number or email address and get a congratulatory message but does not automatically receive an OTP.
Such volunteer should follow the steps below;
- On the “Confirm OTP” page volunteer should click on “Retrieve it Here” Please see the screenshot with instruction on where to be clicked circled in black
- The volunteer should fill in the “Quickly retrieve OTP” option where he/she enters their chosen Program, Last 4 digits of the BVN, Year of Birth and Click on submit
- Once volunteer clicks on “Submit” an OTP automatically generates also see screenshot attach below
- As soon as the “Dismiss” button is clicked, the OTP appears on the required box and volunteer clicks on submit
- The volunteer has successfully generated an OTP, Volunteers is now required to set a new password to gain access to he/her profile.
If you are having issues generating your OTP code to login into NPVN portal simply dial 3475*88#
Procedure to Check N-Power Selection Status
You can now check your final selection status at http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
- Use your phone number or email address to see if you have transitioned from pre-selected applicants to beneficiaries.
- You will then see a message saying “Congratulations you have passed through the physical verification stage, Click next to proceed”
- Expect a One time Password [OTP] via text and email
- Input the OTP correctly
- Change Password
- Upload profile image
- Start Learning.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+