Welcome to the WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Specimen for 2023 Instructions to Private GCE Centres & Registered Candidates.
WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Questions and Answers 2023. Many WAEC GCE candidates find it difficult to answer the WAEC GCE Practical Basic Electronics correctly due to not understanding the alternative to practical questions. I will show you the best way to answer WAEC GCE Alternative to Basic Electronics Practical questions and make a good WAEC result in your Basic Electronics examination.
Are you one of the candidates who has registered for the WAEC GCE 2023/2024 Exams and is looking for WAEC GCE 2023 Basic Electronics Practical Answers, WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical 2023, WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical expo, WAEC GCE 2023 Basic Electronics Practical Runz, WAEC GCE 2023 Basic Electronics Practical Answers, WAEC GCE 2023 Basic Electronics Practical Answers, WAEC GCE 2023 Basic Electronics Practical Answers? As long as this page is involved, your problem is fixed.
Other information on the WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Specimen will also be discussed.
Now, you want to know if the WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Specimen is Out, right?
If yes, then this information is good for you and will enlighten you on that.
- WAEC GCE Registration
- WAEC GCE TimetableFriday, 17th November 2023.
- WAEC GCE Result
- WAEC GCE WhatsApp Group
- WAEC GCE Expo
Waec gce Basic Electronics practical specimen 2023 questions and answers can be seen here. The WAEC Basic Electronics to practical question paper will be brought in for the exam on Friday, 17th November 2023.
The Basic Electronics 3 Practical exam is held from 9:30am. We are writing this post to show the Waec Basic Electronics specimen from the provided yellow paper, Waec Basic Electronics practical drawings, and materials that were used in the WAEC Basic Electronics practical exam past questions and syllabus.
WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Questions and Answers Expo
Follow the guidelines below and select the best price list that suits your need for a subscription for all subject plans click here for full details.
- Well-typed WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical to answer directly to Your Mobile Phone As SMS before the exam, COSTS Airtime MTN Recharge Card worth N1500.
- To Get the complete WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical 2023 answer online via our password-protected page, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N500
- To Get complete WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical to answer 2023 on WhatsApp as a Whatsapp Message, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N600
HOW WILL I GET MY WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical RUNS/RUNZ 2023
THERE ARE THREE WAYS I WILL RECOMMEND ONE FOR YOU WHICH IS THE BEST AND SUREST WAY OF GETTING WAEC GCE 2023 Basic Electronics Practical RUNS AT MIDNIGHT.
- For Direct SMS: Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number)
- For Whatsapp Answer: Send The card pin and subject name (WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Answer) as a WhatsApp message to 08032773749 on Whatsapp. (Please don’t call the number and don’t message the number on WhatsApp if you didn’t agree to anything posted here)
- For Password link answer: Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number, just send your card)
Kindly follow the instructions very well in order to serve you better.
Forward Your MTN PIN, Exam with Subject Name, the Phone number to 08032773749 via TEXT MESSAGE(SMS), or WHATSAPP ONLY.
SUBSCRIPTION FOR GHANA, GAMBIA, LIBERIA, AND SIERRA LEONE PER SUBJECT PAYMENT IS AVAILABLE NOW
NOTE: SIERRALEONE, GHANA, GAMBIA, LIBERIA, GUINEA 2023 PRIVATE WAEC GCE NOV/DEC CANDIDATES/STUDENTS SHOULD MESSAGE US ON WHATSAPP FOR THEIR SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT = +2348032773749.
↔Direct SMS: 40GHC FOR GHANA | 40,000SL FOR S-LEONE
↔Online PIN:- 25GHC FOR GHANA | 20,000SL FOR S-LEONE
↔WhatsApp Plan:- 30GHC FOR GHANA | 20,000SL FOR S-LEONE
[MESSAGE US ON WHATSAPP NOW FOR YOUR MODE OF PAYMENT FOR ALL SUBJECT: NOTE, ONLY SERIOUS STUDENTS PLS]
Always Send Us a Text SMS or WhatsApp to +2348032773749 Of Your Complaint Even When Our Number Is Diverted Or Not Available, Your Message(s) Will Get To Us And We Will Reply to You ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND DON’T SEND FAKE PINS.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND PROCEDURE CONTACT US ON:
- 08032773749 – NIGERIA
- +2348032773749 – SIERRA LEONE, GHANA GAMBIA & LIBERIA.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please don’t try to message the number on WhatsApp or send an SMS if you have a trust issue. It’s not possible to be repeating the same thing I already explained.
If you believe someone will scam you with just ordinary N600, you can leave it and write the exam with your empty brain. Thanks
NOTE: Paying In Bulk Is Cheaper Than Daily Payments. Payments Are Done Now With MTN Recharge Card Only! Be Wise and Act Smart before the Exam to Get Registered and Verify Your Subscription Here After Making Your Payment.
Don’t panic we never fail to our promise. Give it a try and enjoy our service. For your own good kindly subscribe to us for 100% assurance.
Our Official Number Remains 08032773749 AVOID Calling us…
💥Subscribe Now and Get It Midnight Before the Exam.
Score In View
WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Specimen 2023
This is for preparation purposes for candidates writing the examination.
WAEC GCE Agric Practical Specimen 2023.
Questions and answers from waec agric practical specimen 2023 are as follows:
- Specimen A – Earthworm
- Specimen B – Termite
- Specimen C – Loamy Soil
- Specimen D – Sandy Soil
- Specimen E – Water Trough
- Specimen F – Feed Trough
- Specimen G – Egg Candler (Real/Picture/Diagram)
- Specimen H – Scoop Net
- Specimen I – Sugarcane
- Specimen J – Pineapple Fruit (whole)
- Specimen K – Ginger (whole)
- Specimen L – Honey (labelled)
- Specimen M – Sawdust
- Specimen N – Wood Shavings
- Specimen O – Electric Bulb
- Specimen P – Kerosene Lamp
- Specimen Q – Charcoal Pot.
Browse this page to see waec agric practical specimen answers 2023 here.
Question 1. (a) Identify specimens F, G, and H.
(b) In a tabular form, compare three physical characteristics of specimens F and G.
(c) (i) Which of the specimens F and G would you recommend for pond construction?
(ii) Give one reason for your answer in 1(c)(i).
(d) List two ways of improving specimen H for crop production.
(e) State two ways by which specimen I is of economic importance in agriculture.
ANS: (a) F (Clay soil), G (Loamy soil), and H (Sandy soil)
(c) Clay soil
Question 2. (a) For each of specimens A, B, and D name two farm tools that can perform functions similar to those of the specimens.
(b) Describe how each of specimens B and D are used.
(c) Describe each of specimens A and C.
(d) Enumerate four advantages of using farm tools for farm work.
Question 3. (a) Identify specimens E
(b) State two uses of specimens E
(c) Give two maintenance practices for specimens E
(d) Name two other farm tools that can perform the function of specimen E.
The details of the 2022 WAEC Agric practical drawings and dissection will be made available to you candidates as soon as it is released.
Please note that the answers presented in this post are a guide to the forthcoming General Certificate Examination (GCE). We have prepared it to aid the student in preparing for the practical. If you have any questions about the WAEC GCE 2023 Basic Electronics Practical questions and answers, kindly let us know in the comment box
Please don’t come to WhatsApp and start asking irrelevant questions so that your message will not be ignored, kindly go straight to the point to make your subscription for WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Expo, WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Runz, WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Dubs, Legit WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Expo, Confirmed WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Expo, Midnight WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Expo.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE A DAY BEFORE THE EXAM IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FASTER AND RECEIVE ANSWERS/ FASTER.
Which Exam Runz Portal is the best for WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Expo 2023?
The only certified waec gce expo portal is funloaded. The team named funloaded has been consecrated for helping students searching for waec gce Basic Electronics Practical runs 2023 on the internet.
Why Us? Why should you choose Funloaded Over other exam sources?
Funloaded.org.ng is very fast in terms of waec gce 2023 Basic Electronics Practical expo answers delivery. We deliver live and direct questions and answers that will automatically grade you on an A1 scale for excellent results and testimony.
Over the years we don’t advertise anymore on social media. Our student results and fans market us now. You have 1000 reasons why you shouldn’t misuse the opportunity given to you.
PLS. DROP YOUR MSG AND WAIT FOR OUR RESPONSE SOON ✅
DISCLAIMER:- DON’T COME HERE FOR A FREE ANSWER, OR ELSE WE WILL BLOCK YOU
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND NO SENDING OF FAKE PINS.
I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK 🤞…
NO PAYMENT NO PAPERS
PAYMENT BEFORE PAPERS
If you have any questions about the WAEC Alternative to Practical Basic Electronics, do well to let us know in the comment box.
Funloaded.org.ng sends all exam expo answers earlier than others
- WAEC Basic Electricity Expo 2021, WAEC May/June Basic Electricity Obj/Essay Runs 2021/2022, WAEC Basic Electricity Questions and Answers
- NECO Electronics Expo | NECO Electronics Runs 2021 Now Available
- NECO Basic Electricity Expo | NECO Basic Electricity Runs 2021 Now Available
- WAEC GCE Biology Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Clothing and Textiles Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Health Education Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Physical Education Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Technical Drawing Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Woodwork Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen