Welcome to the WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Specimen for 2023 Instructions to Private GCE Centres & Registered Candidates.
WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers 2023. Many WAEC GCE candidates find it difficult to answer the WAEC GCE Practical Chemistry correctly due to not understanding the alternative to practical questions. I will show you the best way to answer WAEC GCE Alternative to Chemistry Practical questions and make a good WAEC result in your Chemistry examination.
This is to inform all candidates who registered for the WAEC GCE Examination Second Series for 2023/2024 that the examination specimens/instruction is now available.
Other information on the WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Specimen will also be discussed.
Now, you want to know if the WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Specimen is Out, right?
If yes, then this information is good for you and will enlighten you on that.
Waec gce Chemistry practical specimen 2023 questions and answers can be seen here. The WAEC Chemistry to practical question paper will be brought in for the exam on Tuesday, 12th December, 2023 from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
The Chemistry 3 Practical exam is held from 2:00 pm to 3:30pm. We are writing this post to show the Waec Chemistry specimen from the provided yellow paper, Waec Chemistry practical drawings, and materials that were used in the WAEC Chemistry practical exam past questions and syllabus.
WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers Expo
Follow the guidelines below and select the best price list that suits your need for a subscription for all subject plans click here for full details.
- Well-typed WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical to answer directly to Your Mobile Phone As SMS before the exam, COSTS Airtime MTN Recharge Card worth N1500.
- To Get the complete WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical 2023 answer online via our password-protected page, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N500
- To Get complete WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical to answer 2023 on WhatsApp as a Whatsapp Message, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N600
HOW WILL I GET MY WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical RUNS/RUNZ 2023
THERE ARE THREE WAYS I WILL RECOMMEND ONE FOR YOU WHICH IS THE BEST AND SUREST WAY OF GETTING WAEC GCE 2023 Chemistry Practical RUNS AT MIDNIGHT.
- For Direct SMS: Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number)
- For Whatsapp Answer: Send The card pin and subject name (WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Answer) as a WhatsApp message to 08032773749 on Whatsapp. (Please don’t call the number and don’t message the number on WhatsApp if you didn’t agree to anything posted here)
- For Password link answer: Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number, just send your card)
Kindly follow the instructions very well in order to serve you better.
Forward Your MTN PIN, Exam with Subject Name, the Phone number to 08032773749 via TEXT MESSAGE(SMS), or WHATSAPP ONLY.
SUBSCRIPTION FOR GHANA, GAMBIA, LIBERIA, AND SIERRA LEONE PER SUBJECT PAYMENT IS AVAILABLE NOW
NOTE: SIERRALEONE, GHANA, GAMBIA, LIBERIA, GUINEA 2023 PRIVATE WAEC GCE NOV/DEC CANDIDATES/STUDENTS SHOULD MESSAGE US ON WHATSAPP FOR THEIR SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT = +2348032773749.
↔Direct SMS: 40GHC FOR GHANA | 40,000SL FOR S-LEONE
↔Online PIN:- 25GHC FOR GHANA | 20,000SL FOR S-LEONE
↔WhatsApp Plan:- 30GHC FOR GHANA | 20,000SL FOR S-LEONE
[MESSAGE US ON WHATSAPP NOW FOR YOUR MODE OF PAYMENT FOR ALL SUBJECT: NOTE, ONLY SERIOUS STUDENTS PLS]
Always Send Us a Text SMS or WhatsApp to +2348032773749 Of Your Complaint Even When Our Number Is Diverted Or Not Available, Your Message(s) Will Get To Us And We Will Reply to You ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND DON’T SEND FAKE PINS.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND PROCEDURE CONTACT US ON:
- 08032773749 – NIGERIA
- +2348032773749 – SIERRA LEONE, GHANA GAMBIA & LIBERIA.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please don’t try to message the number on WhatsApp or send an SMS if you have a trust issue. It’s not possible to be repeating the same thing I already explained.
If you believe someone will scam you with just ordinary N600, you can leave it and write the exam with your empty brain. Thanks
NOTE: Paying In Bulk Is Cheaper Than Daily Payments. Payments Are Done Now With MTN Recharge Card Only! Be Wise and Act Smart before the Exam to Get Registered and Verify Your Subscription Here After Making Your Payment.
Don’t panic we never fail to our promise. Give it a try and enjoy our service. For your own good kindly subscribe to us for 100% assurance.
Our Official Number Remains 08032773749 AVOID Calling us… Click Here To Chat With Us On WhatsApp
💥Subscribe Now and Get It Midnight Before the Exam.
Score In View
WAEC GCE Chemistry Specimen 2023
Paper 3 (Alternative To Practical)
Answer Three questions.
Write your answers in the spaces provided.
1. A student adds a known mass of magnesium ribbon to 100 cm3 of dilute hydrochloric acid (an excess) in the apparatus shown below. Hydrogen gas is evolved. The time taken to collect 48 cm3 of gas at room temperature and pressure is measured.
(a) (i) Name apparatus A.
(ii) Name apparatus B.
(b) (i) Calculate the number of moles of hydrogen in the 48 cm3 of gas.
[1 mole of any gas occupies 24 000 cm3 at room temperature and pressure.]
(ii) Use the equation below to deduce the mass of magnesium used in the experiment to produce 48 cm3 of hydrogen at room temperature and pressure. [Ar : Mg, 24]
Mg + 2HCl MgCl2 + H2
(c) Give a test for hydrogen gas.
(d) What is the effect on the time taken to collect the same volume of gas if,
(i) large lumps of the same mass of magnesium are used instead of magnesium ribbon,
(ii) the reaction is carried out at a higher temperature?
2. (a) A student investigates the electrolysis of aqueous copper(II) sulfate using graphite electrodes and the apparatus shown below.
(i) What is observed at electrode R?
(ii) Construct the equation for the reaction taking place at electrode R.
(iii) When graphite electrodes are used a colour change is seen in the solution. What is this colour change? Explain why it happens.
(iv) When graphite electrodes are used, a gas is evolved at one of the electrodes. Name the gas and give a test for the gas.
(v) If the graphite electrodes are replaced with copper electrodes, no colour change is seen on the electrolysis of the solution. Explain why.
(b) The student does more experiments using the apparatus in (a) with graphite electrodes
but, in each case, using a different electrolyte.
Complete the table below.
Note: The answers below are the 2020 Nov/Dec answers.
The questions below are strictly for practice, not the 2023 Chemistry Expo.
All your burette readings (initials and final), as well as the size of your pipette, must be recorded but no account of experimented procedure is required. All calculations must be done in your booklet.
1. A is O.200 moldm3 of HCI. C is a solution containing 14/3g of Na2CO3. x H2O in 500 cm3 of solution. (a) Put A into the burette and titrate it against 20.0 cm3 or 25.0 cm3 portions of C using methyl orange as an indicator. Repeat the titration to obtain Consistent titre values. Tabulate your results and calculate the average volume of A used. The equation for the reaction is: Na2CO3 x H2O + 2HCL(aq) → 2NaCI(aq) + CO2(g) + (x+1) H2O(I).
(b) From your results and the information provided. Calculate the: (i) concentration of C in moldm-3; (ii) concentration of C in gdm-3; (iii) molar mass of Na2CO3, xH2O; (iv) the value of x in Na2CO3 xH2O. [H = 1.0; C=12.0; O = 16.0; Na =23.0]
Credit will be given for strict adherence to the instruction, for observations precisely recorded and for accurate inferences. All tests, observations and influences must be clearly entered in the booklet in ink at the same time they are made.
Please note that the answers presented in this post are a guide to the forthcoming General Certificate Examination (GCE). We have prepared it to aid the student in preparing for the practical. If you have any questions about the WAEC GCE 2023 Chemistry Practical questions and answers, kindly let us know in the comment box
Please don’t come to WhatsApp and start asking irrelevant questions so that your message will not be ignored, kindly go straight to the point to make your subscription for WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Expo, WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Runz, WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Dubs, Legit WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Expo, Confirmed WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Expo, Midnight WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Expo.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE A DAY BEFORE THE EXAM IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FASTER AND RECEIVE ANSWERS/ FASTER.
Which Exam Runz Portal is the best for WAEC GCE Chemistry Expo 2023?
The only certified waec gce expo portal is funloaded. The team named funloaded has been consecrated for helping students searching for waec gce Chemistry Practical runs 2023 on the internet.
Why Us? Why should you choose Funloaded Over other exam sources?
Funloaded.org.ng is very fast in terms of waec gce 2023 Chemistry Practical expo answers delivery. We deliver live and direct questions and answers that will automatically grade you on an A1 scale for excellent results and testimony.
Over the years we don’t advertise anymore on social media. Our student results and fans market us now. You have 1000 reasons why you shouldn’t misuse the opportunity given to you.
PLS. DROP YOUR MSG AND WAIT FOR OUR RESPONSE SOON ✅
DISCLAIMER:- DON’T COME HERE FOR A FREE ANSWER, OR ELSE WE WILL BLOCK YOU
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND NO SENDING OF FAKE PINS.
I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK 🤞…
NO PAYMENT NO PAPERS
PAYMENT BEFORE PAPERS
If you have any questions about the WAEC Alternative to Practical Chemistry, do well to let us know in the comment box.
Funloaded.org.ng sends all exam expo answers earlier than others
- NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Physics Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Geography Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Clothing and Textiles Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Foods and Nutrition Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Home Management Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Physical Education Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Technical Drawing Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen