Welcome to the WAEC GCE Physics Practical Specimen for 2023 Instructions to Private GCE Centres & Registered Candidates.
WAEC GCE Physics Practical Questions and Answers 2023. Many WAEC GCE candidates find it difficult to answer the WAEC GCE Practical Physics correctly due to not understanding the alternative to practical questions. I will show you the best way to answer WAEC GCE Alternative to Physics Practical questions and make a good WAEC result in your Physics examination.
Are you one of the candidates who has registered for the WAEC GCE 2023/2024 Exams and is looking for WAEC GCE 2023 Physics Practical Answers, WAEC GCE Physics Practical 2023, WAEC GCE Physics Practical expo, WAEC GCE 2023 Physics Practical Runz, WAEC GCE 2023 Physics Practical Answers, WAEC GCE 2023 Physics Practical Answers, WAEC GCE 2023 Physics Practical Answers? As long as this page is involved, your problem is fixed.
Other information on the WAEC GCE Physics Practical Specimen will also be discussed.
Now, you want to know if the WAEC GCE Physics Practical Specimen is Out, right?
If yes, then this information is good for you and will enlighten you on that.
Waec gce Physics practical specimen 2023 questions and answers can be seen here. The WAEC Physics to practical question paper will be brought in for the exam on Thursday, 7th December 2023. from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
The Physics 3 Practical exam is held from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm. We are writing this post to show the Waec Physics specimen from the provided yellow paper, Waec Physics practical drawings, and materials that were used in the WAEC Physics practical exam past questions and syllabus. Thursday, 7th December, 2023.
WAEC GCE Physics Practical Questions and Answers Expo
Follow the guidelines below and select the best price list that suits your need for a subscription for all subject plans click here for full details.
- Well-typed WAEC GCE Physics Practical to answer directly to Your Mobile Phone As SMS before the exam, COSTS Airtime MTN Recharge Card worth N1500.
- To Get the complete WAEC GCE Physics Practical 2023 answer online via our password-protected page, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N500
- To Get complete WAEC GCE Physics Practical to answer 2023 on WhatsApp as a Whatsapp Message, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N600
HOW WILL I GET MY WAEC GCE Physics Practical RUNS/RUNZ 2023
THERE ARE THREE WAYS I WILL RECOMMEND ONE FOR YOU WHICH IS THE BEST AND SUREST WAY OF GETTING WAEC GCE 2023 Physics Practical RUNS AT MIDNIGHT.
- For Direct SMS: Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC GCE Physics Practical Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number)
- For Whatsapp Answer: Send The card pin and subject name (WAEC GCE Physics Practical Answer) as a WhatsApp message to 08032773749 on Whatsapp. (Please don’t call the number and don’t message the number on WhatsApp if you didn’t agree to anything posted here)
- For Password link answer: Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC GCE Physics Practical Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number, just send your card)
Kindly follow the instructions very well in order to serve you better.
Forward Your MTN PIN, Exam with Subject Name, the Phone number to 08032773749 via TEXT MESSAGE(SMS), or WHATSAPP ONLY.
SUBSCRIPTION FOR GHANA, GAMBIA, LIBERIA, AND SIERRA LEONE PER SUBJECT PAYMENT IS AVAILABLE NOW
NOTE: SIERRALEONE, GHANA, GAMBIA, LIBERIA, GUINEA 2023 PRIVATE WAEC GCE NOV/DEC CANDIDATES/STUDENTS SHOULD MESSAGE US ON WHATSAPP FOR THEIR SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT = +2348032773749.
↔Direct SMS: 40GHC FOR GHANA | 40,000SL FOR S-LEONE
↔Online PIN:- 25GHC FOR GHANA | 20,000SL FOR S-LEONE
↔WhatsApp Plan:- 30GHC FOR GHANA | 20,000SL FOR S-LEONE
[MESSAGE US ON WHATSAPP NOW FOR YOUR MODE OF PAYMENT FOR ALL SUBJECT: NOTE, ONLY SERIOUS STUDENTS PLS]
Always Send Us a Text SMS or WhatsApp to +2348032773749 Of Your Complaint Even When Our Number Is Diverted Or Not Available, Your Message(s) Will Get To Us And We Will Reply to You ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND DON’T SEND FAKE PINS.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND PROCEDURE CONTACT US ON:
- 08032773749 – NIGERIA
- +2348032773749 – SIERRA LEONE, GHANA GAMBIA & LIBERIA.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please don’t try to message the number on WhatsApp or send an SMS if you have a trust issue. It’s not possible to be repeating the same thing I already explained.
If you believe someone will scam you with just ordinary N600, you can leave it and write the exam with your empty brain. Thanks
NOTE: Paying In Bulk Is Cheaper Than Daily Payments. Payments Are Done Now With MTN Recharge Card Only! Be Wise and Act Smart before the Exam to Get Registered and Verify Your Subscription Here After Making Your Payment.
Don’t panic we never fail to our promise. Give it a try and enjoy our service. For your own good kindly subscribe to us for 100% assurance.
Our Official Number Remains 08032773749 AVOID Calling us…
💥Subscribe Now and Get It Midnight Before the Exam.
Score In View
WAEC GCE Physics Specimen 2023
The Waec physics practical paper is usually divided into 3 questions (comprising of Mechanics, Waves, and Electricity specimens) with a few other general knowledge calculations.
WAEC GCE Physics Practical 2023 Apparatus & Answers.
QUESTION 1: Apparatus
- A load of mass 100g concealed and labeled as P
- A load of mass 20g concealed and labeled as Q
- A set of masses m (40g, 50g, 60g, 70g, and 80g)
- Metre rule
- 100cm piece of string
- Helical spring
- Retort stand set-up
- Knife edge.
(a) You are provided with a uniform metre rule, a knife edge, masses, and other necessary apparatus.
(i) Suspend the metre rule horizontally on the knife edge. Read and record the point of balance G of the metre rule. Keep the knife edge at this point throughout the experiment.
(ii) Using the thread provided, suspend the object labeled W at the 15 cm of the metre rule.
(iii) Suspend a mass M = 20 g on the other side of G Adjust the position of the mass until the metre rule balances horizontally again.
(iv) Read and record the position Y of the mass M on the metre rule.
(v) Determine and record the distance L between the mass and G. Also determine and record the distance D between W and G.
(vi) Repeat the procedure for four other values of M = 40g, 60g, 80g, and 100g. In each case, keep W constant at the 15 cm mark and the knife edge at G.
(vii) Evaluate L¹ in each case. Tabulate your readings.
(viii) Plot a graph of M on the vertical axis against L¹ on the horizontal axis.
(ix) Determine the slope s, of the graph.
(x) State two precautions taken to obtain accurate results.
(b) (i) State the principles of moments.
(ii) Define centre of gravity.
ANS: a. (i) table and graph.
(x) state any two of the following precautions in an acceptable form of speech.
– draught was avoided
– parallax error on the reading metre rule was avoided
– repeated readings (must be shown on the table)
– ensured suspended masses did not touch the table.
b. (i) The principle of moment states that for a body in equilibrium, the sum of the clockwise moments about a point is equal to the sum of the anticlockwise moments about the same point.
(ii) The centre of gravity of a body is defined as the point through which its resultant weight acts.
- A rectangular block (glass or Perspex) measuring at least 10cm×9cm
- Drawing sheet
- Drawing board
- Four optical pins
- Drawing pins
- Triangular prism
- Half metre rule
- Plane mirror.
- 1Ω standard resistor labeled
- Source of emf, E=2F
- Ten connecting wires
- Resistance box
- Metre bridge.
You are provided with a potentiometer, an ammeter, a standard resistor, cells, and other necessary materials.
(i) Connect the circuit as illustrated in the diagram above.
(ii) Use the jockey to make contact with the wire at a point T such that AT = d = 20cm
(iii) Close the key, take and record the ammeter reading I
(iv) Evaluate I-1
(v) Repeat the procedure for the values of d = 30, 45, 60, 70, and 85 cm.
(vi) Tabulate your readings.
(vii) Plot a graph with I-1 on the vertical axis and d on the horizontal axis.
(viii) Determine the slope, s, and intercept, c. on the vertical axis.
(x) State two precautions that are taken to ensure accurate results.
(b)(i) From the experiment above, suppose E = 2V, and determine the value for R using your intercept, c, on the graph.
(ii) From the graph, determine the I value when d = 90 cm.
Please note that the answers presented in this post are a guide to the forthcoming General Certificate Examination (GCE). We have prepared it to aid the student in preparing for the practical. If you have any questions about the WAEC GCE 2023 Physics Practical questions and answers, kindly let us know in the comment box
Please don’t come to WhatsApp and start asking irrelevant questions so that your message will not be ignored, kindly go straight to the point to make your subscription for WAEC GCE Physics Practical Expo, WAEC GCE Physics Practical Runz, WAEC GCE Physics Practical Dubs, Legit WAEC GCE Physics Practical Expo, Confirmed WAEC GCE Physics Practical Expo, Midnight WAEC GCE Physics Practical Expo.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE A DAY BEFORE THE EXAM IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FASTER AND RECEIVE ANSWERS/ FASTER.
Which Exam Runz Portal is the best for WAEC GCE Physics Expo 2023?
The only certified waec gce expo portal is funloaded. The team named funloaded has been consecrated for helping students searching for waec gce Physics Practical runs 2023 on the internet.
Why Us? Why should you choose Funloaded Over other exam sources?
Funloaded.org.ng is very fast in terms of waec gce 2023 Physics Practical expo answers delivery. We deliver live and direct questions and answers that will automatically grade you on an A1 scale for excellent results and testimony.
Over the years we don’t advertise anymore on social media. Our student results and fans market us now. You have 1000 reasons why you shouldn’t misuse the opportunity given to you.
PLS. DROP YOUR MSG AND WAIT FOR OUR RESPONSE SOON ✅
DISCLAIMER:- DON’T COME HERE FOR A FREE ANSWER, OR ELSE WE WILL BLOCK YOU
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND NO SENDING OF FAKE PINS.
I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK 🤞…
NO PAYMENT NO PAPERS
PAYMENT BEFORE PAPERS
If you have any questions about the WAEC Alternative to Practical Physics, do well to let us know in the comment box.
Funloaded.org.ng sends all exam expo answers earlier than others
- NECO Physics Practical Expo 2022, Legit NECO Physics Practical Runs 2022/2023, NECO Physics Questions and Answers Now Available
- NECO GCE Physics Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC Physics Expo 2020, WAEC May/June Physics Obj/Essay Runs 2020/2021, WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- IJMB Physics Expo 2020, IJMB Feb/March Physics Runs 2020/2021,IJMB Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC GCE Biology Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Clothing and Textiles Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Health Education Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Physical Education Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Woodwork Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen