Welcome to the NECO GCE Physics Practical Specimen for 2023 Instructions to Private GCE Centres & Registered Candidates.
NECO GCE Physics Practical Questions and Answers 2023. Many NECO GCE candidates find it difficult to answer the NECO GCE Practical Physics correctly due to not understanding the alternative to practical questions. I will show you the best way to answer NECO GCE Alternative to Physics Practical questions and make a good NECO result in your Physics examination.
Are you one of the candidates who has registered for the NECO GCE 2023/2024 Exams and is looking for NECO GCE 2023 Physics Practical Answers, NECO GCE Physics Practical 2023, NECO GCE Physics Practical Expo, NECO GCE 2023 Physics Practical Runz, NECO GCE 2023 Physics Practical Answers, NECO GCE 2023 Physics Practical Answers, NECO GCE 2023 Physics Practical Answers? As long as this page is involved, your problem is fixed.
Other information on the NECO GCE Physics Practical Specimen will also be discussed.
Now, you want to know if the NECO GCE Physics Practical Specimen is Out, right?
If yes, then this information is good for you and will enlighten you on that.
NECO GCE Physics practical specimen 2023 questions and answers can be seen here. The NECO GCE Physics practical question paper will be brought in for the exam on Monday 27th November, 2023.
The Physics 1 Practical exam is held from 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm. We are writing this post to show the NECO Physics specimen from the provided yellow paper, NECO Physics practical drawings, and materials that were used in the NECO Physics practical exam past questions and syllabus.
NECO GCE Physics Practical Questions and Answers Expo
Follow the guidelines below and select the best price list that suits your need for a subscription for all subject plans click here for full details.
- Well-typed NECO GCE Physics Practical to answer directly to Your Mobile Phone As SMS before the exam, COSTS Airtime MTN Recharge Card worth N1500.
- To Get the complete NECO GCE Physics Practical 2023 answer online via our password-protected page, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N500
- To Get complete NECO GCE Physics Practical to answer 2023 on WhatsApp as a Whatsapp Message, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N600
How to Get NECO GCE Physics Practical Expo Runz
THERE ARE THREE WAYS I WILL RECOMMEND ONE FOR YOU WHICH IS THE BEST AND SUREST WAY OF GETTING NECO GCE 2023 Physics Practical RUNS AT MIDNIGHT.
- For Direct SMS: Send The card pin, Subject name (NECO GCE Physics Practical Answer), and your phone number as SMS to08032773749 (Please don’t call the number)
- For Whatsapp Answer: Send The card pin and subject name (NECO GCE Physics Practical Answer) as a WhatsApp message to08032773749 on Whatsapp. (Please don’t call the number and don’t message the number on WhatsApp if you didn’t agree to anything posted here)
- For Password link answer: Send The card pin, Subject name (NECO GCE Physics Practical Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number, just send your card)
Kindly follow the instructions very well in order to serve you better.
Forward Your MTN PIN, Exam with Subject Name, the Phone number to 08032773749 via TEXT MESSAGE(SMS), or WHATSAPP ONLY.
Always Send Us a Text SMS or WhatsApp to +2348032773749 Of Your Complaint Even When Our Number Is Diverted Or Not Available, Your Message(s) Will Get To Us And We Will Reply to You ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND DON’T SEND FAKE PINS.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please don’t try to message the number on WhatsApp or send an SMS if you have a trust issue. It’s not possible to be repeating the same thing I already explained.
If you believe someone will scam you with just ordinary N600, you can leave it and write the exam with your empty brain. Thanks
NOTE: Paying In Bulk Is Cheaper Than Daily Payments. Payments Are Done Now With MTN Recharge Card Only! Be Wise and Act Smart before the Exam to Get Registered and Verify Your Subscription Here After Making Your Payment.
Don’t panic we never fail to our promise. Give it a try and enjoy our service. For your own good kindly subscribe to us for 100% assurance.
Our Official Number Remains 08032773749AVOID Calling us…
💥Subscribe Now and Get It Midnight Before the Exam.
Score In View
NECO GCE Physics Specimen 2023
This is for preparation purposes for candidates writing the examination.
Candidates for the Neco Physics practical will get the usual apparatus and reagents for qualitative work. The Neco Physics practical reagents will include;
(a) You have been provided with a beaker, a set of masses, and other necessary apparatus.
i. Measure and record the internal diameter D of the beaker
ii. Pour some water into the beaker so that it is about half full Measure and record the depth d0 of the water.
iii. Suspend a mass M = 50g on the clamp of a retort stand.
Immerse the mass completely into the water as shown in the diagram above.
iv. Measure and record the new depth di of the water
v. Evaluate d = di – d0
vi. Repeat the procedure for values of M = 100g, 15og, 200g and 250g
vii. In each case measure and record di and also evaluate d = di- do
viii. Tabulate your reading
ix. Plot a graph with M on the vertical anti and d on the horizontal axis
x. Determine the slope, s, of the graph
xi. Evaluate k=4s/PiD2 (Take Pi=22/7)
xii. State two precautions are taken to ensure accurate results.
(b) i. Define the relative density of a body.
ii. An object weighs 2.7 N in air and 1.2 N when completely immersed in water Calculate the relative density of the body.
NECO Physics Practical Answer
Slope=Change in L/Change in a
-I ensured all apparatus were in a straight line
-I avoided error because of parallax when reading the metre rule
-I avoided zero error on the metre rule
The characteristics of the image formed are:
-It is virtual
-It is enlarged and magnified ie twice or two times as big as the object m=2
The concave mirror mounted in its holder is moved to and fro in front of the screen until a sharp image of the cross wire of the ray box is formed on the screen adjacent to the object.
The distance between the mirror and the screen was measured as 30cm since the radius of curvature r=2fo then half is distance.
The characteristics of imaged formed are :
I) It is virtual
ii) It is enlarged or magnified i.e. twice or two times bigger as the object(m=2)
2bII) The concave mirror, mounted in its holder, is moved to and fro in front of them until a sharp image of the cross wire of the ray box is formed on the screen adjacent to the object.
The distance between the mirror and the screen was measured as 30.1cm. Since the radius of the curvature r,=2fo, then half this distance is the focal length of the mirror fo.
Thus focal length was determined to be 15.05cm approximately 15cm
DRAW THE GRAPH of V^-1(v^-1) against R^-1
Slope=change inV^-1/Change inR^-1
Please note that the answers presented in this post are a guide to the forthcoming General Certificate Examination (GCE). We have prepared it to aid the student in preparing for the practical. If you have any questions about the NECO GCE 2023 Physics Practical questions and answers, kindly let us know in the comment box
Please don’t come to WhatsApp and start asking irrelevant questions so that your message will not be ignored, kindly go straight to the point to make your subscription for NECO GCE Physics Practical Expo, NECO GCE Physics Practical Runz, NECO GCE Physics Practical Dubs, Legit NECO GCE Physics Practical Expo, Confirmed NECO GCE Physics Practical Expo, Midnight NECO GCE Physics Practical Expo.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE A DAY BEFORE THE EXAM IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FASTER AND RECEIVE ANSWERS/ FASTER.
Which Exam Runz Portal is the best for NECO GCE Physics Expo 2023?
The only certified NECO gce expo portal is funloaded. The team named funloaded has been consecrated for helping students searching for NECO gce Physics Practical runs 2023 on the internet.
Why Us? Why should you choose Funloaded Over other exam sources?
Funloaded.org.ng is very fast in terms of NECO gce 2023 Physics Practical expo answers delivery. We deliver live and direct questions and answers that will automatically grade you on an A1 scale for excellent results and testimony.
Over the years we don’t advertise anymore on social media. Our student results and fans market us now. You have 1000 reasons why you shouldn’t misuse the opportunity given to you.
PLS. DROP YOUR MSG AND WAIT FOR OUR RESPONSE SOON ✅
DISCLAIMER:- DON’T COME HERE FOR A FREE ANSWER, OR ELSE WE WILL BLOCK YOU
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND NO SENDING OF FAKE PINS.
I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK 🤞…
NO PAYMENT NO PAPERS
PAYMENT BEFORE PAPERS
If you have any questions about the NECO Alternative to Practical Physics, do well to let us know in the comment box.
Funloaded.org.ng sends all exam expo answers earlier than others
- NECO Physics Practical Expo 2022, Legit NECO Physics Practical Runs 2022/2023, NECO Physics Questions and Answers Now Available
- WAEC GCE Physics Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- IJMB Physics Expo 2020, IJMB Feb/March Physics Runs 2020/2021,IJMB Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Expo 2020, WAEC May/June Physics Obj/Essay Runs 2020/2021, WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- NECO GCE Biology Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- NECO GCE Technical Drawing Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Biology Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Basic Electronics Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Woodwork Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen