Welcome to the NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Specimen for 2023 Instructions to Private GCE Centres & Registered Candidates.
NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers 2023. Many NECO GCE candidates find it difficult to answer the NECO GCE Practical Chemistry correctly due to not understanding the alternative to practical questions. I will show you the best way to answer NECO GCE Alternative to Chemistry Practical questions and make a good NECO result in your Chemistry examination.
Are you one of the candidates who has registered for the NECO GCE 2023/2024 Exams and is looking for NECO GCE 2023 Chemistry Practical Answers, NECO GCE Chemistry Practical 2023, NECO GCE Chemistry Practical expo, NECO GCE 2023 Chemistry Practical Runz, NECO GCE 2023 Chemistry Practical Answers, NECO GCE 2023 Chemistry Practical Answers, NECO GCE 2023 Chemistry Practical Answers? As long as this page is involved, your problem is fixed.
Other information on the NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Specimen will also be discussed.
Now, you want to know if the NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Specimen is Out, right?
If yes, then this information is good for you and will enlighten you on that.
NECO GCE Chemistry practical specimen 2023 questions and answers can be seen here. The NECO GCE Chemistry practical question paper will be brought in for the exam on Wednesday 22nd November 2023.
The Chemistry 1 Practical exam is held from 2.00 pm – 4.00 pm. We are writing this post to show the NECO Chemistry specimen from the provided yellow paper, NECO Chemistry practical drawings, and materials that were used in the NECO Chemistry practical exam past questions and syllabus.
NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers Expo
Follow the guidelines below and select the best price list that suits your need for a subscription for all subject plans click here for full details.
- Well-typed NECO GCE Chemistry Practical to answer directly to Your Mobile Phone As SMS before the exam, COSTS Airtime MTN Recharge Card worth N1500.
- To Get the complete NECO GCE Chemistry Practical 2023 answer online via our password-protected page, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N500
- To Get complete NECO GCE Chemistry Practical to answer 2023 on WhatsApp as a Whatsapp Message, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N600
How to Get NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Expo Runz
THERE ARE THREE WAYS I WILL RECOMMEND ONE FOR YOU WHICH IS THE BEST AND SUREST WAY OF GETTING NECO GCE 2023 Chemistry Practical RUNS AT MIDNIGHT.
- For Direct SMS: Send The card pin, Subject name (NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Answer), and your phone number as SMS to08032773749 (Please don’t call the number)
- For Whatsapp Answer: Send The card pin and subject name (NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Answer) as a WhatsApp message to08032773749 on Whatsapp. (Please don’t call the number and don’t message the number on WhatsApp if you didn’t agree to anything posted here)
- For Password link answer: Send The card pin, Subject name (NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number, just send your card)
Kindly follow the instructions very well in order to serve you better.
Forward Your MTN PIN, Exam with Subject Name, the Phone number to 08032773749 via TEXT MESSAGE(SMS), or WHATSAPP ONLY.
Always Send Us a Text SMS or WhatsApp to +2348032773749 Of Your Complaint Even When Our Number Is Diverted Or Not Available, Your Message(s) Will Get To Us And We Will Reply to You ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND DON’T SEND FAKE PINS.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please don’t try to message the number on WhatsApp or send an SMS if you have a trust issue. It’s not possible to be repeating the same thing I already explained.
If you believe someone will scam you with just ordinary N600, you can leave it and write the exam with your empty brain. Thanks
NOTE: Paying In Bulk Is Cheaper Than Daily Payments. Payments Are Done Now With MTN Recharge Card Only! Be Wise and Act Smart before the Exam to Get Registered and Verify Your Subscription Here After Making Your Payment.
Don’t panic we never fail to our promise. Give it a try and enjoy our service. For your own good kindly subscribe to us for 100% assurance.
Our Official Number Remains 08032773749AVOID Calling us…
💥Subscribe Now and Get It Midnight Before the Exam.
Score In View
NECO GCE Chemistry Specimen 2023
This is for preparation purposes for candidates writing the examination.
Candidates for the Neco chemistry practical will get the usual apparatus and reagents for qualitative work. The Neco chemistry practical reagents will include;
(i) Dilute sodium hydroxide solution
(ii) Dilute ammonia solution
(iii) Dilute hydrochloric acid
(iv) Dilute trioxonitrate(V)acid
(v) Distilled water
(vi) Red and blue litmus paper
(vii) Potassium hexacyanoferrate(III)
(viii) silver trioxonitrate(V)
(ix) Methyl orange
The NECO Chemistry Practical apparatus are as follows;
(a) one boiling tube.
(b) Five test tubes.
(c) Filtration apparatus.
(d) source of heat.
Each candidate should be supplied with the following An,Bn,Cn. Where “n” is the candidate’s serial number. 150cm³ of hydrochloric acid solution in a bottle labelled “An” . The acid solution which should be the same for all candidates will contain 12.0cm³ of concentrated hydrochloric acid per dm³ of solution.
150cm³ of sodium trioxocarbonate(IV)solution in a bottle labelled “Bn”. The solution which should be the same for all candidates will contain 6.36g of sodium trioxocarbonate(IV) per dm³ of solution. One spatulaful of iron(II)chloride salt in a specimen bottle labelled Cn.
QUESTION 1: In an experiment, 20.0cm3 portions of 0.065 mol dm-3 NaOH were titrated against dilute HCl. The table below shows the results of the titration;
(a) (i) Name a suitable indicator for titration. Give a reason for your answer.
(ii) Give the colour of the indicator in the base and at the end point.
(iii) What type of reaction is demonstrated by the experiment?
(b) (i) Write a balanced equation for the reaction
(ii) Determine the average volume of acid used.
(c) Calculate the (i) concentration of the acid in mol dm-3
(ii) concentration of the acid in g dm-3
(iii) mass of HCl in 20cm3 of solution [H = 1.00, Cl = 35.5 ]
QUESTION 2: C was a mixture of an inorganic salt and organic compound. Tests were carried out on C.
Copy and complete the table and hence state what C could be.
QUESTION 3: (a) Outline how a mixture of ammonium chloride, potassium chloride and lead (II) chloride could be separated in the laboratory.
(b) Name one drying agent that is
(c) Mention one laboratory apparatus used for:
(i) preparing a standard solution;
(ii) converting vapour to liquid;
(iii) keeping solid samples dry;
(iv) generating gases intermittently;
(v) determining the pH of a solution. [5 marks]
(d) (i) Describe a chemical test that could be used to distinguish between pure water and sodium tetraoxosulphate(VI)solution
(ii) Zn(OH)2 and Ca(OH)2 are white substances What reagent would be suitable to distinguish between the two substances?
Please note that the answers presented in this post are a guide to the forthcoming General Certificate Examination (GCE). We have prepared it to aid the student in preparing for the practical. If you have any questions about the NECO GCE 2023 Chemistry Practical questions and answers, kindly let us know in the comment box
Please don’t come to WhatsApp and start asking irrelevant questions so that your message will not be ignored, kindly go straight to the point to make your subscription for NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Expo, NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Runz, NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Dubs, Legit NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Expo, Confirmed NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Expo, Midnight NECO GCE Chemistry Practical Expo.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE A DAY BEFORE THE EXAM IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FASTER AND RECEIVE ANSWERS/ FASTER.
Which Exam Runz Portal is the best for NECO GCE Chemistry Expo 2023?
The only certified NECO gce expo portal is funloaded. The team named funloaded has been consecrated for helping students searching for NECO gce Chemistry Practical runs 2023 on the internet.
Why Us? Why should you choose Funloaded Over other exam sources?
Funloaded.org.ng is very fast in terms of NECO gce 2023 Chemistry Practical expo answers delivery. We deliver live and direct questions and answers that will automatically grade you on an A1 scale for excellent results and testimony.
Over the years we don’t advertise anymore on social media. Our student results and fans market us now. You have 1000 reasons why you shouldn’t misuse the opportunity given to you.
PLS. DROP YOUR MSG AND WAIT FOR OUR RESPONSE SOON ✅
DISCLAIMER:- DON’T COME HERE FOR A FREE ANSWER, OR ELSE WE WILL BLOCK YOU
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND NO SENDING OF FAKE PINS.
I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK 🤞…
NO PAYMENT NO PAPERS
PAYMENT BEFORE PAPERS
If you have any questions about the NECO Alternative to Practical Chemistry, do well to let us know in the comment box.
Funloaded.org.ng sends all exam expo answers earlier than others
- WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- NECO GCE Physics Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- NECO GCE Biology Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- NECO GCE Technical Drawing Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC Chemistry Expo 2020, WAEC May/June Chemistry Obj/Essay Runs 2020/2021, WAEC Chemistry Questions and Answers
- WAEC GCE Biology Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Clothing and Textiles Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Health Education Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Physical Education Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Woodwork Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen