Welcome to the WAEC GCE Geography Practical Specimen for 2023 Instructions to Private GCE Centres & Registered Candidates.
WAEC GCE Geography Practical Questions and Answers 2023. Many WAEC GCE candidates find it difficult to answer the WAEC GCE Practical Geography correctly due to not understanding the alternative to practical questions. I will show you the best way to answer WAEC GCE Alternative to Geography Practical questions and make a good WAEC result in your Geography examination.
Are you one of the candidates who has registered for the WAEC GCE 2023/2024 Exams and is looking for WAEC GCE 2023 Geography Practical Answers, WAEC GCE Geography Practical 2023, WAEC GCE Geography Practical expo, WAEC GCE 2023 Geography Practical Runz, WAEC GCE 2023 Geography Practical Answers, WAEC GCE 2023 Geography Practical Answers, WAEC GCE 2023 Geography Practical Answers? As long as this page is involved, your problem is fixed.
Other information on the WAEC GCE Geography Practical Specimen will also be discussed.
Now, you want to know if the WAEC GCE Geography Practical Specimen is Out, right?
If yes, then this information is good for you and will enlighten you on that.
Waec gce Geography practical specimen 2023 questions and answers can be seen here. The WAEC Geography to practical question paper will be brought in for the exam on Wednesday, 6th December, 2023. from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
The Geography 3 Practical exam is held from 2:30 pm. We are writing this post to show the Waec Geography specimen from the provided yellow paper, Waec Geography practical drawings, and materials that were used in the WAEC Geography practical exam past questions and syllabus.
WAEC GCE Geography Practical Questions and Answers Expo
Follow the guidelines below and select the best price list that suits your need for a subscription for all subject plans click here for full details.
- Well-typed WAEC GCE Geography Practical to answer directly to Your Mobile Phone As SMS before the exam, COSTS Airtime MTN Recharge Card worth N1500.
- To Get the complete WAEC GCE Geography Practical 2023 answer online via our password-protected page, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N500
- To Get complete WAEC GCE Geography Practical to answer 2023 on WhatsApp as a Whatsapp Message, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N600
HOW WILL I GET MY WAEC GCE Geography Practical RUNS/RUNZ 2023
THERE ARE THREE WAYS I WILL RECOMMEND ONE FOR YOU WHICH IS THE BEST AND SUREST WAY OF GETTING WAEC GCE 2023 Geography Practical RUNS AT MIDNIGHT.
- For Direct SMS: Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC GCE Geography Practical Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number)
- For Whatsapp Answer: Send The card pin and subject name (WAEC GCE Geography Practical Answer) as a WhatsApp message to 08032773749 on Whatsapp. (Please don’t call the number and don’t message the number on WhatsApp if you didn’t agree to anything posted here)
- For Password link answer: Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC GCE Geography Practical Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number, just send your card)
Kindly follow the instructions very well in order to serve you better.
Forward Your MTN PIN, Exam with Subject Name, the Phone number to 08032773749 via TEXT MESSAGE(SMS), or WHATSAPP ONLY.
SUBSCRIPTION FOR GHANA, GAMBIA, LIBERIA, AND SIERRA LEONE PER SUBJECT PAYMENT IS AVAILABLE NOW
NOTE: SIERRALEONE, GHANA, GAMBIA, LIBERIA, GUINEA 2023 PRIVATE WAEC GCE NOV/DEC CANDIDATES/STUDENTS SHOULD MESSAGE US ON WHATSAPP FOR THEIR SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT = +2348032773749.
↔Direct SMS: 40GHC FOR GHANA | 40,000SL FOR S-LEONE
↔Online PIN:- 25GHC FOR GHANA | 20,000SL FOR S-LEONE
↔WhatsApp Plan:- 30GHC FOR GHANA | 20,000SL FOR S-LEONE
[MESSAGE US ON WHATSAPP NOW FOR YOUR MODE OF PAYMENT FOR ALL SUBJECT: NOTE, ONLY SERIOUS STUDENTS PLS]
Always Send Us a Text SMS or WhatsApp to +2348032773749 Of Your Complaint Even When Our Number Is Diverted Or Not Available, Your Message(s) Will Get To Us And We Will Reply to You ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND DON’T SEND FAKE PINS.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND PROCEDURE CONTACT US ON:
- 08032773749 – NIGERIA
- +2348032773749 – SIERRA LEONE, GHANA GAMBIA & LIBERIA.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please don’t try to message the number on WhatsApp or send an SMS if you have a trust issue. It’s not possible to be repeating the same thing I already explained.
If you believe someone will scam you with just ordinary N600, you can leave it and write the exam with your empty brain. Thanks
NOTE: Paying In Bulk Is Cheaper Than Daily Payments. Payments Are Done Now With MTN Recharge Card Only! Be Wise and Act Smart before the Exam to Get Registered and Verify Your Subscription Here After Making Your Payment.
Don’t panic we never fail to our promise. Give it a try and enjoy our service. For your own good kindly subscribe to us for 100% assurance.
Our Official Number Remains 08032773749 AVOID Calling us…
💥Subscribe Now and Get It Midnight Before the Exam.
Score In View
WAEC GCE Geography Specimen 2023
In this post, we will be posting samples of the waec geography practical questions for candidates who will participate in the examination for practice purposes.
WAEC GCE Geography Practical 2023 Map Reading.
Study the map extract on a scale of 1:50,000 and answer the following questions:
(a) Draw the outline of the map provided to a new scale of 1:150,000.
(b) On the new outline, insert and name:
i. Otta settlement;
ii. A 250 ft. contour line in the eastern part;
iii. the full length of Iju stream and show its direction of flow with an arrow.
(c) State three functions of Otta settlement.
(d) State two occupations of the inhabitants of Idiroko and give a reason for your answer.
The Table below shows the number of yams in kilograms produced by four
yam producing states in country X between 2009 and 2012.
(a) Draw comparative/ group bar graphs to represent the statistics.
(b) State two advantages of using comparative /group bar graphs in showing statistics.
(c) Name one other method that can be used in showing the statistics.
(a) i. Name any two types of rainfall.
ii. State the region where each of the two types of rainfall is named in 3(a)i. above is prevalent.
(b) Write explanatory notes on the formation of the two types of rainfall named in 3(a)i. above.
Write explanatory notes on the following:
(a) Formation of clouds;
(b) Relief rainfall.
Ans: The expected points included:
– when the ground is heated by the sun
– there is evaporation and evapotranspiration
– air rises to high attitude
– cooling of air with attitudes lead to saturation
– condensation takes place around hygroscopic nuclei
– there is a coalescence of particles to form clouds.
(a) List four sources of water.
(b) Describe any four ways in which water is useful as an environmental resource.
(c) Highlight any three major problems resulting from water pollution.
Ans: The major problems resulting from water pollution include:
– waterborne diseases e.g. cholera;
– shortage of clean water for domestic use;
– shortage of water for industrial use;
– ecological imbalance;
– the rapid growth of water weeds;
– polluted water cannot be used for agricultural purposes;
– migration of people and animals.
(a) Explain the process of wind erosion.
(b) With the aid of a diagram, describe the feature of a barchan dune.
(a) What is a plateau?
(b) List two types of plateaux.
(c) Describe the formation of any one type of plateau listed in (b) above.
(d) Highlight three ways in which plateaux are of importance to man.
(a) Name the types of power derived from each of the following sources:
iii. natural gas;
(b) Write explanatory notes on the types of power obtained from water and sun under the following headings:
i. specific places of production;
ii. method of production;
Please note that the answers presented in this post are a guide to the forthcoming General Certificate Examination (GCE). We have prepared it to aid the student in preparing for the practical. If you have any questions about the WAEC GCE 2023 Geography Practical questions and answers, kindly let us know in the comment box
Please don’t come to WhatsApp and start asking irrelevant questions so that your message will not be ignored, kindly go straight to the point to make your subscription for WAEC GCE Geography Practical Expo, WAEC GCE Geography Practical Runz, WAEC GCE Geography Practical Dubs, Legit WAEC GCE Geography Practical Expo, Confirmed WAEC GCE Geography Practical Expo, Midnight WAEC GCE Geography Practical Expo.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE A DAY BEFORE THE EXAM IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FASTER AND RECEIVE ANSWERS/ FASTER.
Which Exam Runz Portal is the best for WAEC GCE Geography Expo 2023?
The only certified waec gce expo portal is funloaded. The team named funloaded has been consecrated for helping students searching for waec gce Geography Practical runs 2023 on the internet.
Why Us? Why should you choose Funloaded Over other exam sources?
Funloaded.org.ng is very fast in terms of waec gce 2023 Geography Practical expo answers delivery. We deliver live and direct questions and answers that will automatically grade you on an A1 scale for excellent results and testimony.
Over the years we don’t advertise anymore on social media. Our student results and fans market us now. You have 1000 reasons why you shouldn’t misuse the opportunity given to you.
PLS. DROP YOUR MSG AND WAIT FOR OUR RESPONSE SOON ✅
DISCLAIMER:- DON’T COME HERE FOR A FREE ANSWER, OR ELSE WE WILL BLOCK YOU
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND NO SENDING OF FAKE PINS.
I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK 🤞…
NO PAYMENT NO PAPERS
PAYMENT BEFORE PAPERS
If you have any questions about the WAEC Alternative to Practical Geography, do well to let us know in the comment box.
Funloaded.org.ng sends all exam expo answers earlier than others
- WAEC Geography Practical Expo 2020, WAEC August/September Geography Practical Runs 2020/2021, WAEC Geography Questions and Answers
- WAEC Geography Expo 2020, WAEC May/June Geography Obj/Essay Runs 2020/2021, WAEC Geography Questions and Answers
- WAEC Geography Expo 2020, WAEC August/September Geography Obj/Essay Runs 2020/2021, WAEC Geography Questions and Answers
- WAEC GCE Biology Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Chemistry Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Physics Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Agricultural Science Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Clothing and Textiles Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Foods and Nutrition Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen
- WAEC GCE Home Management Practical Questions and Answers 2023/2024 | Alternative to Practical Specimen