WAEC GCE Mathematics questions and answers 2023. Welcome to 2023 WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers. You will find WAEC GCE Mathematics Objective Answers, WAEC Mathematics Essay Runs 2023, WAEC GCE 2023 Mathematics Expo, and the tips you need to pass your WAEC GCE Mathematics examination with ease.
We have made it easy for a student to be able to get Legit 2023 WAEC GCE Mathematics runz on time, Many WAEC GCE candidates find it difficult to answer the WAEC GCE Mathematics correctly due to not understanding the essay and objective questions. I will show you the best way to answer WAEC GCE Mathematics questions and make a good WAEC result in your examination.
Are you one of the candidates who has registered for the WAEC GCE 2023/2024 Exams and is looking for WAEC GCE 2023 Mathematics Answers, WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective 2023, WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective Expo, WAEC GCE 2023 Mathematics Runz, WAEC GCE 2023 Mathematics Essay and Objective Answers, WAEC GCE 2023 Mathematics Essay and Objective Answers, WAEC GCE 2023 Mathematics Essay and Objective Answers? As long as this page is involved, your problem is fixed.
Other information on the WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective will also be discussed.
Now, you want to know if the WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective is Out, right?
If yes, then this information is good for you and will enlighten you on that.
WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objectives Questions and Answers (Expo/Runz)
WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective 2023 questions and answers can be seen here. The WAEC Mathematics to Essay and Objective question paper will be brought in for the exam on Saturday, 25th November, 2023.
The Mathematics 3 Essay and Objective exam is held from 9:30am – 12noon. We are writing this post to show the Waec Mathematics specimen from the provided yellow paper, Waec Mathematics Essay and Objective, and materials that were used in the WAEC Mathematics Essay and Objective exam past questions and syllabus.
WAEC GCE Mathematics Expo Subscription Guide
Follow the guidelines below and select the best price list that suits your need for a subscription for all subject plans click here for full details.
- Well-typed WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective to Answer directly to Your Mobile Phone As SMS before the exam, COSTS Airtime MTN Recharge Card worth N2500.
- To Get the complete WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective 2023 answer online via our password-protected page, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N1500
- To Get the complete WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective to answer 2023 on WhatsApp as a WhatsApp message, Kindly Send an MTN Recharge Card worth N2000
HOW TO GET WAEC GCE Mathematics Midnight Expo
THERE ARE THREE WAYS I WILL RECOMMEND ONE FOR YOU WHICH IS THE BEST AND SUREST WAY OF GETTING WAEC GCE 2023 Mathematics Essay and Objective RUNS AT MIDNIGHT.
- For Direct SMS: Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number)
- For Whatsapp Answer: Send The card pin and subject name (WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective Answer) as a WhatsApp message to 08032773749 on Whatsapp. (Please don’t call the number and don’t message the number on WhatsApp if you didn’t agree to anything posted here)
- For Password link answer: Send The card pin, Subject name (WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay And Objective Answer), and your phone number as SMS to 08032773749 (Please don’t call the number, just send your card)
Kindly follow the instructions very well in order to serve you better.
Forward Your MTN PIN, Exam with Subject Name, the Phone number to 08032773749 via TEXT MESSAGE(SMS), or WHATSAPP ONLY.
SUBSCRIPTION FOR GHANA, GAMBIA, LIBERIA, AND SIERRA LEONE PER SUBJECT PAYMENT IS AVAILABLE NOW
NOTE: SIERRALEONE, GHANA, GAMBIA, LIBERIA, GUINEA 2023 PRIVATE WAEC GCE NOV/DEC CANDIDATES/STUDENTS SHOULD MESSAGE US ON WHATSAPP FOR THEIR SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT = +2348032773749.
↔Direct SMS: 40GHC FOR GHANA | 40,000SL FOR S-LEONE
↔Online PIN:- 25GHC FOR GHANA | 20,000SL FOR S-LEONE
↔WhatsApp Plan:- 30GHC FOR GHANA | 20,000SL FOR S-LEONE
[MESSAGE US ON WHATSAPP NOW FOR YOUR MODE OF PAYMENT FOR ALL SUBJECT: NOTE, ONLY SERIOUS STUDENTS PLS]
Always Send Us a Text SMS or WhatsApp to +2348032773749 Of Your Complaint Even When Our Number Is Diverted Or Not Available, Your Message(s) Will Get To Us And We Will Reply to You ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND DON’T SEND FAKE PINS.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND PROCEDURE CONTACT US ON:
- 08032773749 – NIGERIA
- +2348032773749 – SIERRA LEONE, GHANA, GAMBIA & LIBERIA.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please don’t try to message the number on WhatsApp or send an SMS if you have a trust issue. It’s not possible to be repeating the same thing I already explained.
If you believe someone will scam you with just ordinary N600, you can leave it and write the exam with your empty brain. Thanks
NOTE: Paying In Bulk Is Cheaper Than Daily Payments. Payments Are Done Now With MTN Recharge Card Only! Be Wise and Act Smart before the Exam to Get Registered and Verify Your Subscription Here After Making Your Payment.
Don’t panic we never fail to our promise. Give it a try and enjoy our service. For your own good kindly subscribe to us for 100% assurance.
Our Official Number Remains 08032773749 AVOID Calling us…
💥Subscribe Now and Get It Midnight Before the Exam.
Score In View
WAEC GCE Mathematics Past Questions
In this post, we will be posting samples of the waec GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective questions for candidates who will participate in the examination for practice purposes.
Note that below are the questions from WAEC GCE Mathematics’s past questions and answers that we feel are likely questions for exam preparation.
The resources below on Mathematics have been provided by WAEC to assist the student in understanding the required standards expected in the Mathematics final Examination. Students’ performance in the examination under review was done by the Chief examiner, this you will see while exploring links like General Comment, Performance, Weaknesses, Strength, and Observation to respective Questions.
PAPER 2 [Essay]
Answer any … questions.
Write your answers in the answer booklet provided.
1. (a) Solve: 7x + 4 < (4x + 3).
(b) Salem, Sunday and Shaka shared a sum of N 1,100.00. For every N2.00 that Salem gets, Sunday gets fifty kobo and for every N 4.00 Sunday gets, Shaka gets N 2.00. Find Shaka’s share.
2. (a) The angle of depression of a boat from the mid-point of a vertical cliff is 35°. If the boat is 120 m from the foot of the cliff, calculate the height of the cliff.
(b) Towns P and Q are x km apart. Two motorists set out at the same time from P to Q at steady speeds of 60 km/h and 80 km/h. The faster motorist got to Q 30 minutes earlier than the other. Find the value of x.
3. (a) A boy 1.2 m tall, stands 6 m away from the foot of a vertical lamp pole 4.2 m long. If the lamp is at the tip of the pole, represent this information in a diagram.
(b) Calculate the:
(i) length of the shadow of the boy cast by the lamp;
(ii) angle of elevation of the lamp from the boy, correct to the nearest degree.
4. (a) The present ages of a father and his son are in the ratio 10 : 3. If the son is 15 years old now, in how many years will the ratio of their ages be 2 : 1?
(b) The arithmetic mean of x, y and z is 6 while that of x, y, z, t, u, v and w is 9. Calculate the arithmetic mean of t, u, v and w.
6. A point H is 20m away from the foot of a tower on the same horizontal ground. From point H, the angle of elevation of point (P) on the tower and the top (T) of the tower are 30o and 50o respectively. Calculate, and correct 3 significant figures:
(b) The distance between H and the top of the tower;
(c) The position of H if the angle of depression of H from the top of the tower is to be 40°.
9. In the diagram, /AB/ = 8 km, /BC/ = 13 km, the bearing of A from B is 310° and the bearing of B from C is 230°. Calculate, correct to 3 significant figures,
(a) the distance AC;
(b) the bearing of C from A;
(c) how far east of B, C is
11. (a) In a class of 40 students, 18 passed Mathematics, 19 passed Accounts, 16 passed Economics, 5 Mathematics and Accounts only, 6 Mathematics only, 9 Accounts only, 2 Accounts and Economics only. If each student offered at least one of the subjects.
i. How many students failed in all the subjects?
ii. Find the percentage number who failed in at least one of Economics and Mathematics;
(b) Calculate the probability that a student selected at random failed in Accounts.
PAPER 1 (Objective)
Answer ALL questions in this section.
Shade your answer in the answer booklet provided.
1. In a school, 180 students offer mathematics or physics, or both. If 125 offer mathematics and 105 offer physics. How many students offer mathematics only?
A.75 B. 80 C. 55 D. 125.
2. Find the value of x for which 3(24x + 3) = 96
A. 2 B. -2 C. ½ D. -1/2
3. The cost of renovating a 5m square room is N500. What is the cost of renovating a 10m square room?
A. N1,000 B. N2,500 C. 2,000 D. N10,000
4. Find the rate of change of the total surface area S of a sphere with respect to its radius r when r = 2
A. 8 B. 16 C. 10 D. 14
5. Differentiate (cosӨ + sinӨ)2 with respect to Ө.
A. 2cos2Ө B. 2sin2Ө C. -2cos2Ө D. -2sin2Ө
6. A binary operation * on the set of rational numbers is defined as x * y = 2x + [x3 – y3/x + y]. find -1*2
A. 11 B. -11 C. 8 D. -8
7. A polynomial in x whose zeroes are 2, 1 and -3 is ______
A. x3 – 7x + 6
B. x3 + 7x – 6
C. x3 – 7x – 6
D. x3 + 7x + 6
8. Find the range of values of x for which 7x – 3 > 3x + 4
A. x < 7/4
B. x > 7/4
C. 7x < 4
D. -4x < 7
9. Some red balls were put in a basket containing 12 white balls and 16 blue balls. If the probability of picking a red ball from the basket is 3/7, how many red balls were introduced?
A. 13 B.20 C. 12 D. 21
10. Convert 12314 to a number in base 6.
11. Find the slope of the curve y = 3x3 + 5x2 – 3 at (-1, 5).
A. 1 B. -1 C. 19 D. -19
12. Find the area of the region bounded by y = x2 + x – 2 and x-axis.
A. 9/2 B. -39/6 C. 8/3 D. 16/3
13. The minimum value of y = x2 – 4x – 5 is ______
A. 2 B. -2 C.13 D. -13
14. There are 8 boys and 4 girls in a lift. What is the probability that the first person who steps out of the lift will be a boy?
A. 3/4 B. 1/3 C. 2/3 D. 1/4
15. H varies directly as p and inversely as the square of y. If H = 1, p = 8 and y = 2, find H in terms of p and y.
A. H = p /4y^2 B. H = 2p / y^2 C. H = p / 2 y^2 D. H = p / y^2
16. Solve 4x^2 – 16x + 15
A. X = 1 (1/2) or X = -2 (1/2) B. X = 1 (1/2) or X = 2 (1/2) C. X = 1 (1/2) or X = -1 (1/2) D. X = -1 (1/2) or X = -2 (1/2)
17. If (0.25)^y = 32, find the value of y.
A. y = -5/2 B. y = -3/2 B. y = 3/2 D. y = 5/2.
18. Simplify: log 6 – 3log 3 + 2/3log 27.
A. 3log 2 B. Log 2 C. Log 3 D. 2log 3
19. Bala sold an article for 6,900.00 nairas and made a profit of 15 percent. Calculate his percentage profit if he had sold for 6600.00.
A. 5 percent B. 10 percent C. 12 percent D. 13 percent
20. If 3P = 4Q and 9P = 8Q-12, find the value of PQ.
A. 12 B. 7 C. -7 D. -12
21. Evaluate 0.42 divided by 2.5 /0.5 x 2.05, leaving the answer in standard form.
A. 1.639 x 10^2 B. 1.639 x 10^1 C. 1.639 x 10^-1 D. 1.639 x 10^-2.
22. A husband contributes 7% of his income into a fund and his wife contributes 4% of her income. If the husband earns N5,500 per annum (p.a) and his wife earns N4,000 p.a, find the sum of their contribution
to the fund.
A. N1,045 B. N605 C. N545 D. N490.
23. If the children share N10.50K among themselves in the ratio 6:7:8, How much is the largest share?
A. N3.00 B. N3.50 C. N4.00 D. N4.50.
24. A trader makes a loss of 15% when selling an article. Find the ratio, selling price: cost price.
A. 3:20 B. 3:17 C. 17:20 D. 20:23.
25. The ages of three men are in the ratio 3:4:5. If the difference between the ages of the oldest and youngest is 18 years, find the sum of the ages of the three men.
A. 45 years B. 72 years C. 108 years D. 216 years.
26. A bicycle wheel of a radius of 42cm is rolled over a distance of 66m. How many revolutions does it make?
A. 2.5 B. 5 C. 25 D. 50.
27. If 2x : (x+1) =3:2, what is the value of x?
A. ½ B. 1 C. 1½ D. 3.
28. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
A. 1/6 B. 1/3 C. ½ C. 2/3.
Please note that the answers presented in this post are a guide to the forthcoming General Certificate Examination (GCE). We have prepared it to aid the student in preparing for the Essay and Objective. If you have any questions about the WAEC GCE 2023 Mathematics Essay and Objective questions and answers, kindly let us know in the comment box
Please don’t come to WhatsApp and start asking irrelevant questions so that your message will not be ignored, kindly go straight to the point to make your subscription for WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective Expo, WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective Runz, WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective Dubs, Legit WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective Expo, Confirmed WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective Expo, Midnight WAEC GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective Expo.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE A DAY BEFORE THE EXAM IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FASTER AND RECEIVE ANSWERS/ FASTER.
Which Exam Runz Portal is the best for WAEC GCE Mathematics Expo 2023?
The only certified waec gce expo portal is funloaded. The team named funloaded has been consecrated for helping students searching for waec gce Mathematics Essay and Objective runs 2023 on the internet.
Why Us? Why should you choose Funloaded Over other exam sources?
Funloaded.org.ng is very fast in terms of waec gce 2023 Mathematics Essay and Objective expo answers delivery. We deliver live and direct questions and answers that will automatically grade you on an A1 scale for excellent results and testimony.
Over the years we don’t advertise anymore on social media. Our student results and fans market us now. You have 1000 reasons why you shouldn’t misuse the opportunity given to you.
PLS. DROP YOUR MSG AND WAIT FOR OUR RESPONSE SOON ✅
DISCLAIMER:- DON’T COME HERE FOR A FREE ANSWER, OR ELSE WE WILL BLOCK YOU
PLEASE NOTE: AVOID CALLING US AND NO SENDING OF FAKE PINS.
I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK 🤞…
NO PAYMENT NO PAPERS
PAYMENT BEFORE PAPERS
If you have any questions about the WAEC GCE Essay and Objective Mathematics, do well to let us know in the comment box.
Funloaded.org.ng sends all exam expo answers earlier than others
- IJMB Mathematics Expo 2020, IJMB Feb/March General Mathematics Runs 2020/2021,IJMB Mathematics Questions and Answers
- NECO GCE Mathematics Questions and Answers Expo for 2023/2024 (Essay & Objectives)
- JUPEB Mathematics Questions and Answers 2023/2024 (Essay and Objectives)
- WAEC GCE Financial Accounting Questions and Answers Expo for 2023/2024 (Essay & Objectives)
- WAEC GCE Home Management Questions and Answers Expo for 2023/2024 (Essay & Objectives)
- WAEC GCE Civic Education Questions and Answers Expo for 2023/2024 (Essay & Objectives)
- WAEC GCE Technical Drawing Questions and Answers Expo for 2023/2024 (Essay & Objectives)
- WAEC GCE Foods and Nutrition Questions and Answers Expo for 2023/2024 (Essay & Objectives)
- WAEC GCE Auto Mechanics Questions and Answers Expo for 2023/2024 (Essay & Objectives)
- WAEC GCE Agricultural Science Questions and Answers Expo for 2023/2024 (Essay & Objectives)