Welcome to my sars recruitment form 2020 post, If you’re still searching for how to join sars or how to apply for sars recruitment screening form that means this post is meant for you.
Table of Contents
SARS is a department of Nigeria Police Federation responsible for arm-robbery cases generally, they also handle other cases such as internet fraud.
So today we’re going to be discussing sars recruitment form 2020 for all interested applicants
We have received many questions from applicants who want to know about the latest news updates about SARS Recruitment Email Address 2020 and SARS Recruitment Process online. Here are the common questions asked by Applicants about SARS Recruitment 2020 Portal.
- What is the latest Infomation on SARS Recruitment Agencies 2020, etc.?
- How Can I Apply for SARS Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 SARS Recruitment form?
- Is the SARS 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will SARS Recruitment start?
- Where can i get SARS Recruitment Contact Details 2020
- How to join sars
- Requirements For SARS Recruitment Form 2020
To be able to apply for SARS Job Vacancies for graduates and undergraduate you need to meet up with the following requirement and qualifications listed below.
- Applicant Must have possessed a minimum of Second Class Lower degree or HND
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be between the age limit of 20 and 30 years, and must not be than 40 years of age by January.
- Will be medical, mentally and physically healthy according to NA standards.
- At least two recognizable referees must recommend the applicant
- Male applicants must measure at least 1.68m and female 1.65m in height.
- Candidate must be an ex-convict
- Must have a valid age declaration from a government hospital or National Population Commission
- Must have a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must have an NYSC certificate or exemption letter.
- Applicants must percent parent/guardians and Next of Kin contact address and phone number.
- The applicant must not have any form of tattoos in his or her body.
- Applicants must present all original copies of school certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Only academic credentials earned from 2009 to date will be accepted.
- Service personnel must show valid military identity cards and letters of recommendation by their Commanding Officers.
- They must also present a valid letter(s) of NA sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions.
- Additionally, they must have served for not less than five years in the unit.
- Candidates must not belong to any fraternity/cult/society.
HENCE, See how to fill SARS Recruitment Application Form online, see here below.
Interested candidates are requested to fill an application form with the instruction on this guide.
In the meantime, SARS Job Recruitment is currently not out online. Visit SARS Recruitment Portal 2019 via www.npf.gov.ng
Share this post and drop your phone number on the comment section and we’re going to alert you anytime sars recruitment form 2020 is out.