Latest update on INEC Recruitment portal 2020 – The independent national electoral commission (INEC) has created a new sub-domain for the ongoing 2020 massive recruitment, according to the advertised vacancies the application portal was stated as www.inecrecruitment.com but when our reporter visited the portal recently it now redirects to https://applicants.inecrecruitment.com/.
It is also observed that there is an Important Notice for applicants who indicated interest between 10-15th February as can be seen below:
If you already signified your interest by filling a form on inecrecruitment.com from 10th to 15th February 2020, check your email for instructions on how to finish up the process you have started. It contains a password to log in.
Check your Inbox and Spam Folder.
If you cannot find it, you can reset your password.
INEC recruitment portal
But many applicants have not gotten any email from the INEC recruitment team and some are complaining that Employment in Nigeria is usually a scam especially when it involves a Federal Government job.
“There had been several backlashes on how the Government does employ people in Nigeria, some claims it’s purely who you know and not what you know”, an anonymous applicant who spoke to our reporter alleged.
The latest about this employment scam is on the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment that open portal for application on the 10th of February 2020.
Now the tricky part according to their website is that those who show interest within the 10-15th of February should check their mail for instructions on how to continue and the completion of the application will end by March 1.
Now the issue is how many got the alleged message, during the course of this I asked several people, but none got the message even in their spam box and you can’t reapply again.
If you know that you apply and you get this message please indicate in the comment section.
INEC gave the following requirements for applicants:
- You must be 18 years and above to register on this platform.
- One and only one registration is permitted, failure to comply will lead to disqualification
- The application is free
- You must possess a valid form of identification
- You can be called to any part of the country for an aptitude test, interview or job placement, as the Commission deems fit
- You will be responsible for all your expenses if called for an aptitude test or interview, this includes your transportation, feeding, and accommodation
- You cannot edit your biodata once submitted
- The Commission reserves the right to cancel your application on an account of a breach
- Signing up signifies that you have read and agree to these conditions.