NNPC Recruitment Application Form 2020: Currently, NNPC Recruitment Application form is not yet out. This page will guide you on the step by step process on how to apply for NNPC job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. You will learn about the NNPC job description, application skills, requirements and other important details. Take your time and read through.
IMPORTANT! Please take note that the official Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) online Recruitment Portal for recruitment intake is careers.nnpcgroup.com.
We wish to inform all job-seekers that NNPC and its subsidiaries have warned applicants to stay clear of any recruitment scam activities or indulging anyone/organization in the ongoing NNPC Recruitment Process.
Our platform is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. If you’re interested in applying for NNPC Recruitment Form, you must adhere to the following information as this is the only way to get enlisted in to the NNPC vacancies in Nigeria.
Many folks have been asking questions like “When shall NNPC Recruitment form 2019 be out“. Be ascertain that the right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirants that the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) form shall be coming up soon.
Table of Contents
- 1 About NNPC
- 2 NNPC 2020 Latest Updates
- 3 Subscribe for Latest Updates on NNPC Recruitment
- 4 Basic Qualifications
- 5 Requirement for NNPC Recruitment
- 6 Screening Instructions
- 7 How to Apply for NNPC Jobs in Nigeria.
- 8 Shortlisted Candidates Process for Screening
- 9 How to Verify NNPC Recruitment 2020?
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation which was established on April 1, 1977. In addition to its exploration activities, the Corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals and product transportation as well as marketing. Between 1978 and 1989, NNPC constructed refineries in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt and took over the 35,000-barrel Shell Refinery established in Port Harcourt in 1965.
In 1988, the NNPC was commercialized into 12 strategic business units, covering the entire spectrum of oil industry operations: exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments. Currently, the subsidiary companies include:
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC)
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
- NNPC Retail
- Duke Oil
NNPC 2020 Latest Updates
Our reliable sources have informed us that recruitment form will soon be available at NNPC recruitment portal (www.careers.nnpcgroup.com). It is being speculated that recruitment notifications will be issued in the second week of March 2020. We will update this section immediate when NNPC portal announce the date.
NOTE! NNPC Recruitment Form 2020/2021 is not yer out. All eligible candidates can see the status at official recruitment portal www.careers.nnpcgroup.com. Eligibility and application information is given in this page.
Subscribe for Latest Updates on NNPC Recruitment
We have started the free email alert service on the advice of our Visitors. This service is important for all job seekers. By subscribing to our Free Job Alert service, all NNPC recruitment 2020 information and federal government will be sent to your email id immediately.
- First enter your email id which connected with your smartphone in following text box
- Click on “Notify Button”
- Log in to your email and verify subscription.
Before obtaining the NNPC Recruitment 2020, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
Requirement for NNPC Recruitment
The requirements for obtaining 2020 NNPC Recruitment Form is listed below. Check the given requirements below;
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
- You are to come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Shortlisted candidates must arrive at the screening center earlier than 30 minutes to the commencement of the test for registration, and endeavor to arrive not later than 15 minutes before your scheduled test time.
- All electronic devices, including Cell phones, USB, Cameras, bags (personal belongings), packages, wallets, keyrings etc. are prohibited at the test centers.
- Candidates who refuse to comply with this will not be allowed to take the test.
- Please do not come to the center with a friend/escort.
- Candidates found attempting to cheat/beat the system will be disqualified.
See more Job Details via HERE
How to Apply for NNPC Jobs in Nigeria.
Are you interested in applying for NNPC Job? if yes, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (https://careers.nnpcgroup.com) to fill the recruitment form online.
Your login details (Username & Password) which was used for registering into the portal as these credentials will be used to log in to the exam portal.
Currently Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment form will be available soon.
Below is the process to apply online.
Current Status showing at the NNPC recruitment portal
“THE PORTAL IS CURRENTLY CLOSED”.
Thank you for your interest in NNPC careers.
Please note the application is now closed.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email with a notification through SMS.
Steps to Apply Online
- First login NNPC Portal – www.careers.nnpcgroup.com / www.nnpcgroup.com portal
- After login to the official portal you will be able to see latest recruitment updates and your next step will be to take full details of this recruitment.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria set by the company, then you can proceed with registration.
- Click on “Get Started” link and read complete notification like job description, eligibility, job roles and key functional competencies.
- After satisfied and agree with all terms & condition click on link “Apply”
- Now you will be asked to created account and if already having account then login
- After creating account login
- After logging in, you will have the link of the registration form, click on it and start the registration process.
- Fill the correct information in the given columns.
- Upload documents
- Submit form and take a printout.
Shortlisted Candidates Process for Screening
Such rumors are being spread on social networking sites that the NNPC shortlisted candidates list is out at the official portal. However, Nigeria Recruitment Form checks the authenticity of these news and revealed that the organization has not released the list for the 2019 recruitment.
Information about closing date for application has not been given. But according to reliable sources, the NNPC application form 2020 can be register online only till the second week of the month of April. After this, the application for NNPC recruitment will not be accepted and will not be accepted.
Only if the applicant registers the application successfully then your name will be considered for Shortlist. According to the information we received, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation wants to complete this graduate recruitment process very soon and hence the list of shortlisted candidates for further screening will be prepared very soon. This list of shortlisted candidates with screening dates, venue and time table will be uploaded at NNPC Portal.
We will immediately send an email alert to all our readers when NNPC Shortlisted Candidates list and Screening Date are out.
Steps to Download Shortlist
- First login to the main portal www.nnpcgroup.com
- Navigate portal for the link of shortlisted candidates link
- Click on link
- A pdf file will be opened on your screen
- Save it in your computer
- Search your name
CURRENT STATUS! Currently, the NNPC List of Shortlisted Candidates not yet out. We will place direct link of the pdf file. We will also notify all our readers through email alert notification.
Latest Updates: 2020 UPDATES will made soon on this page. Ensure to Subscribe.
Selected candidates will be called for screening tests. Its date and place will be put on the official NNPC recruitment portal very soon. If you have successfully applied, you should start preparing for the screening test from today. If you are a reader of our portal we will send you immediate alert through email, Facebook and push notification.
What NNPC Committee Said Last Year About Shortlisted Candidates, Screening and Aptitude Test
It is a matter of concern for all the applicants who have registered for the recruitment 2019, that the selection committee has spoken about releasing of shortlisted candidates list, screening and aptitude test.
Thousands of Nigerian unemployed have applied for NNPC 2019/2020 graduate recruitment and are now awaiting a list of candidates for Shortlist, screening date, and Aptitude Test. The list of 2019 NNPCs will come out soon.
This is a systematic process in which candidates are shortlisted and then a screening / Aptitude test is carried out, and after that, the best candidates are given a letter of appointment for the job. According to the agency, the application process has been completed and now the second process is underway.
A list of selected NNPC candidates will be uploaded in PDF format on the official portal www.nnpcgroup.com, and we will provide a direct link to the same PDF file link here on this page.
How to Verify NNPC Recruitment 2020?
Registration for the year 2019 has been stopped, but the information is being distributed on social sites that recruitment portals are open for new registrations.
At currentschoolnews.com, we publish verified information regularly on this portal but we recommend all readers to visit only the official portal www.nnpcgroup.com to verify the current status and authenticity.
There are several criminal groups operating in Nigeria who are looking for new ways to cheat citizens and easily get money. To fulfill this false purpose, be aware that fake NNPC work, are also offered by various companies and government institutions through the internet and social networks.
Our Advice to Job Seekers
- If you are looking for work, then personally go to the Human Resources Office or the company’s contract area and / or government agency, so that the procedures and documents needed to be ordered can be verified individually. If possible, confirm the physical presence of the company and its name.
Do not make any deposit for application, registration or job placement.
How to Know Your Exam Centre
The candidates who managed to place their name in the list of shortlisted candidates will take their aptitude test on
Saturday, 1st June, 2019.
Steps to Check the NNPC Recruitment Aptitude Test Venue;
- Authority will send SMS to shortlisted candidates from 27th May, 2019
- This SMS will contain the information of venue and time of aptitude test
- Also, visit official recruitment portal to check the schedule of test
Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to our websites for regular recruitment updates.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.