Do you need the complete pack of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post-UTME past questions and answers PDF to prepare for the forthcoming exam? Now, sip your coffee and relax because we at Funloaded have compiled the best post-UTME past questions and answers PDF for UNILAG that will help you prepare for your post JAMB examination, otherwise known as the screening test or aptitude test.
Continue reading to learn how to download the UNILAG post-UTME past questions and answers PDF Premium versions instantly. Believe me, it’s pretty straightforward.
University of Lagos (UNILAG) aspirants who have passed the UNILAG Departmental Cut Off Mark requirement of 200 and above in the just concluded JAMB examination can further use UNILAG post UTME past questions to achieve success on the forthcoming post UTME examination.
Download UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions in PDF Format Now.
This article will cover the following:
- Why you possibly might have chosen the University of Lagos (UNILAG) as your school of choice
- Reasons why you need UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers pdf
- Key features of UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions
Relax and let’s get you well informed!!!
The University of Lagos (UniLAG), is one of the most competitive and most sought after higher institutions in Nigeria. Getting into it is not an easy task. This is why preparing yourself by having the knowledge of what the UniLAG Post-UTME questions, give you a serious competitive advantage.
Here is what I mean; UniLAG is located in the city of Lagos; which is the most populated state in Nigeria and has almost every ethnic group represented there.
Hence, UniLAG is one of the federal universities that is expected to accommodate students from every ethnic group in the country as well as foreign students. This fact alone could decrease your chances of getting into the school, as the admission slots may be few.
An invitation for a Post UTME can attract more than 12,000 candidates but the university has space for only 5,000.
ABOUT THE PAST QUESTIONS.
University of Lagos Post UTME Past Questions and Answers are the questions that have been set over the years for admission of students into the university after their success in JAMB.
It is a collection of questions from each year since the inception or start of the POST UTME in the University of Lagos.
However, we have been able to gather UNILAG post UTME past questions this in order to help prospective students into UNILAG.
Once you Purchase our POST UTME past questions we will follow you up with tips and essential updates in other to make sure you get admission into the University of Lagos with ease.
Reasons Why You Need UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions
Some students may ask, why search for UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers when I had a very high score in the JAMB Exams? Getting the UNILAG Past Questions and Answers, gives you a glimpse of how the Post UTME exam is like and also to know the UNILAG Post UTME Syllabus.
– HIGHLY COMPETITIVE: University of Lagos (UNILAG) is a recognized University in Nigeria. As such, a huge number of students apply to study in this Institution each year.
Each year, a minimum of 50,000 students seek admission into UNILAG but just a few gains admission. This is enough reason for you to get the UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
As we know UNILAG is competitive both in terms of their academics and also their admission process. So, do not seat on your buttocks, thinking that your 200+ score in JAMB will get you admission into the Institution.
To stand a better chance, you need to start preparing for UNILAG Post UTME screening right now without delay.
You can do these by studying the UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers in PDF, to help you prepare for the Post UTME Examination. You will get familiar with the questions and understand the area of concentration for your exams.
– NO JAMB SCORE GUARANTEED: Sad to say, a good number of students who scored high in the JAMB examination might not gain admission.
WHY DO I SAY SO?
Reasons being that admission into any University in Nigeria is not guaranteed by JAMB Scores alone, but with the combination of your WAEC Result, JAMB Score, and the University Post UTME Exam. These three forms the basis for admission.
The requirement in the University of Lagos (UNILAG), is that any candidate that will be considered for admission into the University must have scored 200 in JAMB and at least 50% in the Post-UTME before the JAMB and Post UTME score of the person will be added to check if the person has passed the cut-off mark for the course of choice.
So, for those students that had a high JAMB score, they must also hit a high score of 80% in the Post UTME to stand on a higher ground to be considered for admission.
Meanwhile, for those who had a low JAMB score, what is their fate? They can still increase the chances of gaining admission into University by studying extra hard using UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
Key Features of UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions
– No of Pages: 31 or above
– From 2010 – 2019 – Past Questions and Answers
– For All Courses (Post UTME Subjects).
Sample Screening Past Questions and Answers
1. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage. (A) would(B) will (C) used to (D) could
2. He did not attend the final burial …. (A) rite (B) rights (C) rites (D) right
In the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
3. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials. (A) give away (B) give out (C) give in (D) give up
1. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12 (B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
2. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2 = 4(a + c). Find the value of c. (A) 3 (B) 6 (C) 9 (D) 5
3. Find the number of sides of a regular polygon whose interior angle is twice the exterior angle. (A) 5 (B) 6 (C) 8 (D) 9
1. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery? (A) Chlorine (B) Oxygen (C) Hydrogen (D) Ammonia
2. The principal constituents of natural gas is … (A) methane (B) ethane (C) propane (D) butane
3. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X? (A) 2.0 (B) 3.0 (C) 5.0 (D) 4.0
1. A car X moving of mass 500kg accelerates at 1ms-2 when the force due to the engine is 600N. (A)(B)(C)(D)
2. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec , what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E) 20kw
3. If two equal charges each 1C were separated in air by a distance of 1km, what would be the force between them? (A) 2KN (B) 3KN (C) 9KN (D) 10KN (E) 4KN
1. Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function? (A) cellular respiration (B) synthesis of proteins (C) excretion of waste products (D) intracellular transport
2. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except (A) Plants (B) Animals (C) Temperature (D) Meadows
3. Carbohydrates are stored in animal cells as (A) glucose (B) glycogen (C) maltase (D) starch
How to Get UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions
The price is ₦2,000
In other to get the material delivered to your mail box, you are entitled to make a bank deposit of 2000 naira to Polaris Bank @ Idowu Oluwole with Account Number 3050308918.
Payment procedure for the UNILAG Post UTME Past Questions and Answer is as follows:
- Payment to the following bank account sent to your SMS or Whatsapp Number, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, the candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND +FACULTY or COURSE, as mail to or SMS to +2348032773749.
- Name on Teller or Bank Account You Transferred From.- Frank Andrews
- School e.g: UNILAG
- Faculty or Course E.g: AGRICULTURE
- Email Address or Whatsapp Number
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email on confirming payment.
Successes as you get into the exams hall and come out smiling with excellence.
DISCLAIMER! The Content on this page is solely written to meet the needs and to guide aspirants of the University of Lagos (UNILAG).
This article was written on good intentions and does not mean to cause any disturbances. If you feel any infringement of content or copyright, please kindly contact us privately.