AKSU Admission List for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released. The list contains names of candidates who participated in the 1st choice screening held between Monday, August 26, 2019, to Friday, August 30, 2019 and have been offered admission into the university. See details below;
How To Check AKSU Admission List
- Kindly log on to the AKSU admission status checking portal via .
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Search‘ to access your AKSU admission status.
The release of the names of successful candidates is ongoing and candidates who do not see their names are strongly advised to check back on the site as the list will be continuously updated.
Also, candidates who have not yet seen their names on the admission list are requested to visit the nearest JAMB CBT Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result on or before Friday, October 11, 2019, so as not to forfeit their chances of gaining admission.
Successful candidates are required to login to their JAMB CAPS profile ) to “accept” the provisional offer of admission and proceed to pay their Acceptance Fee using the steps outlined below on or before Thursday, October 31, 2019:
- Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then select “Bio Data”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
- Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank.
- Please, note that all payments should be made through the e-transact platform.
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio-data form to obtain an access code that will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
Signed: John E. Udo Registrar